Chapter 15

Okay so last chapter was just... Wow... I edited that picture and was I fucking proud of myself! 😎😏😝 yeah, man.... Swaggggggg! Lol

-Jaine -xx

---------------------------------

***Macie's POV***

"That you should join One Direction."

What?! "What?!", I screamed without the microphone. Harry just shrugged! He wanted me to fucking join One Direction?!?! What?!?!?!?!

"I----I uh I", I studdered, not knowing what to say. Bear with me here, but, you don't get this fucking everyday! Joining One Direction?! What the hell?! "Harry, you know I love to but", I whispered to the mic, the audience going crazy. Harry's face was in a frown. I smiled brightly as I continued. "But, you didn't need to ask! Yes! YES!!!", I screamed. The audience went absolutely crazier! The boys jumped everywhere mouthing ' yes! yes! YES!!! '. I chuckled and I really wanted to faint. I am part of One Direction now?! Hard to believe, I know, trust me. ;)

After the concert, we all went back home to our little hotel. Harry was right. I did like my present. Heck, I could die because of joy! When we had entered, the boys immediatley went over to me, hugging me tightly. "Thank you guys! You have no idea how happy this makes me! I love you all soooo much!", I said, tears welling up in my eyes. We parted and when they saw my cheeks streaming with tears, they all said an ' awwwww, don't cry... '. Louis stepped in front of me, putting his hands on my cheek to wipe my tears away. "Awww. Don't cry, love....", he said, chuckling. I leaned in to the touch. Louis chuckled again and squeezed me, I mean giving me a hug! 😜

I squeezed him back and behind him, Zayn was making a funny face making a heart sign with his hands. Niall giving two thumbs up and Harry jumping around, clapping his hands without making a sound. It took me a moment to register what they were saying. Oh... Really?! I raised my eyebrow at them, a smile on my face. Liam stood there. Quiet. Arms folded across his chest. Looking... Angry. Hmmmmm..... We eventually departed from each other and I could swear I heard Liam cry out a barely audible ' finally... '. That's wierd...

We all ate dinner and talked about me joining the band. After eating and laughing, it was time for bed. We all said our goodnights and headed to our bedrooms. Once me and Harry were all tucked in, I turned around to face Harry. "Thank you, Harold. This is literally the best birthday ever... Considering that it's my 18th birthday...", I winked. Harry chuckled and whispered. "Of course, Macie. I love you...", he said. I smiled at his words. "I love you, too, Hazza...", and with that said, we both drifted to sleep...

----------------------------------

I woke up the next morning to the sound of giggling. I cracked one eye open to see 4 boys standing infront of my bed, giggling. Well, at least 3 of them. I smiled and fully opened my eyes. They stopped giggling when they had seen me awake. They all gave me warm smiles and said a ' goodmorning! '. "Goodmorning. What's gotten you guys laughing?", I said, sitting up in my bed. Harry giggled more. "You have got to see this...!", Harry said, giving me a piece of paper. "What's this?", I asked, raising an eyebrow as I grabbed the piece of paper from Harry's hands.

"I found it on your nightstand this morning, so I told the boys... Hihi...", Harry said in between chuckles. Soon, the others started chuckling too. Except Liam though. Was something wrong? I read the piece of paper to see if something was funny.

Goodmorning, beautiful... :)

What the hell is this??? Well, whatever it is, or whoever it's from, it really made my day. I looked up to the boys who were wiggling their eyebrows up and down, making heart signs with their hands. A smile crept up to my face and we walked downstairs to eat breakfast, with me clutching the piece of paper in my hands that had an awfully familiar and beautiful scent.