Chapter 34

Heyoooo! First of all, HOMAGAD!!! ( < oh my god ;) ) 400 reads?! Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuu! I love you all sooooooo much! At first, I didn't even think I could reach 10 reads, but now... Wow. 400? You kitties are the best, and that is why I made this chapter extra long. Speaking of updates...

Sorry if I haven't updated in a super long time, I got stuck in a place without WiFi for a week ( I'm actually quite suprised that I made it out alive ;p ) and school is peeking out of the corner, quietly, creepily eyeing my every move... Ugh.

Anyways, enjoyyyyy! ;)

-Zeya -xx

---------------------------------

***Macie's POV***

We thankfully got out of the airport in one piece and got inside this limo. Why a limo? I don't know. It took off and led us somewhere, to our hotel by a beach.

Everybody was chatting and my phone buzzed. I fished it out and looked at a new text.

Unknown number: Bitch, Louis is mine!

Eleanor. I glance to her and she was glaring daggers at me. I roll my eyes and typed away.

You: Okay then, bitch. He's all yours.

I hit send reluctantly. Why did I feel so sad? I mean, he was hers, right? Why would I feel sad?

"Who was that, babe?", Liam said from beside me. I plaster a fake smile on my face.

"It's nobody", I said. Of course, they weren't buying it but they went with it. Thank God for that. After a few minutes of driving, we reach the hotel.

We all got out and wow, the view was gorgeous! The beach was clear with some waves for surfers to ride. I see a lot of people, and some of them were celebs like Justin Bieber or Taylor Swift. Uhh, I'm pretty sure Harry won't want to go near there.

---------------------------------

***Louis' POV***

We got to our suite and wow it was huge. It had a massive balcony which gave us a magnificent view. As soon as we dropped our bags, Eleanor clinged to my arm.

"Babe, let's go swimming!", she shrieked. I rolled my eyes and the lads had to stifle a laugh.

"Uh, babe, let's rest for a bit. I'm pretty sure we've all got jet lag", I said, cringing at the word babe. I'd rather call someone else baby girl.

Eleanor pouts but smiles once again. "Okay!", she said and pecked my cheeks. God, I swear, I am forcing every single fibre in my body not to wipe that spot. I nervously laugh and smile awkwardly.

"Yeah. Let's go to our room, El?", I asked. She nods and picks her lots and lots of bags and hands them to me. Oh God they're heavy!

"Uh", I mumble as I wobble, trying to balance the bags in my arms. Seeing as everybody left, except for Macie ( weird ), I don't have anybody to help me. Eleanor skipped happily to our room, leaving me with all our luggages.

"Jesus Christ", I mumble in annoyance. I hear a sweet giggle and footsteps coming closer. One by one, I feel the weight of the bags lessen until I could balance it. I see Macie holding some of the bags with a smile.

"Let me help you there", she mumbles. Oh wow. She still cares for me?

Harry's fist came in contact with my jaw which sent me to the floor. Macie rushed to my side. "Harry don't!".