Maxie x Archie // HardenShipping

(A/N: feeling v dumb right now bc I just realized there's M's in Maxie and Magma and A's in Archie and Aqua)

WARNING: make-out session and strong language

Maxie's POV~

"The bell does not dismiss you," I scoffed, glaring at my students that were talking and not taking Chemistry notes. "I do."

However, when the bell rang, they all bolted out of the classroom. I sighed heavily, straightening my red tie before beginning to pack my things.

"Knock knock," a familiar voice chimed as he tapped his knuckles lightly on my propped open door.

"What is it, Archie?" I ask frustratedly, placing my hands on my hips as I turned to face the football coach. He was leaning against my doorframe, a smirk on his face. My eyes couldn't help but wander to his ripped muscles that looked like he had to squeeze them into his tight-fitting shirt. I bit my lip softly, but I was snapped out of my trance by a chuckle.

"Like what you see, eh?" he taunted, kissing his muscles teasingly. I scoffed, a blush heating up on my cheeks as I jerked my head aside.

"You wish," I mumbled, clearing my throat before starting to pack up the rest of my things. "What are you doing here anyway?" I was stopped by strong arms wrapping around my torso and a head on my shoulder. My body stiffened as my eyes went wide, and I could feel the strong blush creeping up my neck.

"I just wanted to check on my favorite little science nerd," he whispered into my neck, placing soft kisses in a line there. I shivered against him, my knees going weak.

"W-What are you doing?" I asked unsteadily as he gripped my waist firmly, pulling me closer. I turned around in his arms to meet an arrogant smirk.

"What does it look like?" he replied, reaching down to squeeze my bum. I squeaked, covering my mouth with my hand. However, he took the hand from my mouth and placed it around his neck. I carefully slid my arms around his neck, letting him sit me on my desk. "I've had my eye on you for awhile, Max."

"Have you?" I said, becoming a bit more comfortable and placing a hand on his chest. He surprised me by leaning in and stopping just before his lips touched mine.

"Oh yeah," he whispered before kissing me roughly. I gasped, giving him the opportunity to push his tongue into my mouth.

Thing escalated quickly. My tie was soon on the floor, both my pants and shirt left unbuttoned. Love bites were on my neck and chest, and I had even left some on Archie's neck as well. The coach's shirt was tossed aside and his jeans were unbuttoned like mine. Both or our lips were red and swollen, my hair a mess while his bandana had fallen off long ago. I had no idea where my glasses were, and I really didn't care.

Yes, I guess you could say things escalated very quickly. Unfortunately, we were soon interrupted.

"Mr. Magma?" a student of mine said, walking in the door. "I have a question on-" He looked up, his eyes widening as he froze in his tracks.

"B-Brendon! Hi!" I detached myself from Archie quickly, but he didn't even seem to mind that a student had walked in on us. He just kept sucking on my neck as I tried my best to push him away.

"Holy shit," Brendon whispered, gaping. "Isn't this against the rules?"

"Don't tell Mr. Stone, please!" I begged, my voice cracking at the end as Archie bit down on my neck.

"I won't," my student promised, his eyes not leaving his football coach. "But only if Coach lets me start in the next game and you  bump my chemistry grade up to an A."

"Fine," I groaned, and Archie gave a thumbs-up. He grabbed me roughly through my jeans, and a moan escaped my lips. The man smirked as I covered my mouth with my hand.

"Hot," Brendon gasped out, watching us intently.

"Get out!" I yelled, reaching for the pencil next to me and throwing it at him. He scurried away, and I roughly pushed Archie off of me.

"What the hell?" I exclaimed, and he just wiped his mouth, winking at me.

"Come over sometime," he said, picking his shirt up off the ground and putting it on. "There'll be no interruptions then, baby."

"S-Sure," I answered, watching him leave the classroom with wide eyes and a blush.

I picked up his bandana that had fallen off during our session, and I couldn't help myself from smiling at it fondly. I clutched it to me chest, staring at the doorway where my crush had previously stood. Then, I got out my phone, clicking on Archie's contact and sending a quick text.

My phone dinged shortly after, and I looked down at it, one corner of my lips rising slightly. I knew what my plans were for the night.