Michelangelo (Chapter 4)

Mikey: Nope, haven't heard that name in my whole entire life.
Venus: Ok well thanks anyway... oh we have to go now!
Mikey: Were are you guys going?
Venus: Well we were going to patrol around the whole city in search for Nayichu and some bad guys but since we found you I guess we are going back to our rooftop.
Mikey: You guys like in a rooftop like this one!? (He said pointing at the rooftop they were standing on)
Venus: Yea pretty much, and we don't have any food or water left so we're pretty much dead now.
Mikey: Hmmmm...I think I can help you guys!
Amoly: Really!? XD
Mikey: Yea I'll give you guys 2 options, first: you guys can stay with my bros and me and sensei or you can live in your own layer but you might have to fix it a little.
Venus: Hmmm...can you give us a minute?

The girls huddled in a circle and started whispering about what they're gonna do.

Venus: Ok so what do you girls want?
Amoly: I like the first one!
Talena: Which ever but I guess I like the first one too!
Venus: What about you Lara?
Larota: I disagree with all of you! Look I don't wanna meet any one else because we're here for a mission, not to play around and plus when we leave were probably not gonna see them again cus for sure I ain't taking another 10 hour trip in a plane!
Talena: I guess you have a point...
Venus: Yea... for the first time I agree with Lara, it is gonna be a distraction and we do have to do it alone so...
Talena: *sights* I'm sorry Amoly
Amoly: No it's ok I think with Mikey is more than enough...
Larota: Don't be sad look in the bright side were gonna have our own layer, were gonna decorated how we want, and have our own rules! (All the girls smiled)
Talena: True!

The girls broke the circle and turn around to face Mikey.

Venus: Ok we have a decision!
Mikey: Yey, what is it?
Venus: We want our own layer!
Mikey: Oh really? Alright but you still wanna meat my brothers right?

The girls all looked at each other nervously and pushed Taly up front.

Talena: Look Mikey we appreciate all you're doing for us but, um... we don't wanna make any friends yet because we're only gonna be here for a short period of time and we're probably not coming back so yeaaa...
Mikey: Oh ok I understand... (He said looking down at his feet)
Talena: But..but at least we got you right?
Mikey: Yea and I got you guys... well we better start heading to your new layer!

They all followed Mikey but they didn't got to ask him were is their layer?

Amoly: Um so where is our layer Mikey? (Mikey jumped down from the building to the street with the girls following behind him and then he opened a man hole cover and then looked at the girls with a smirk.

Mikey: In the sewers!
Amoly: This...is...so COOOOOOOOOOL!
Mikey: Really everybody thinks it's gross!
Amoly: Well I think it's unique and safe! (Mikey and Amoly stared each other in the eyes and smile then looked away)
Larota: Ugh get a room! (She said while jumping inside with Taly, then Venus following behind her and then Amoly that couldn't stop blushing about what Lara said and then Mikey).
Mikey: Ok girls follow me!

All the girls looked around while covering their noses by the horrible smell but then they got used to it. They got there like 5 min later.

Mikey: Aaaaaand here it is...your own brand new and safe layer!

He said showing the girls an empty big dark room with dust, cobwebs on the corners, and bugs everywhere.

Larota: It doesn't look new to me!
Mikey: Well it's dirty but no one has used this since we got here!
Talena: It's so dark!

Then Venus made like a white fireball with her magic hands that light up the place.

Mikey: WOOOOOOAAAAAAAH! You guys have magic too!?
Talena: Nah only her.
Mikey: Coooool!

They went inside and had a look around there were 5 rooms 2 big and 3 medium size rooms. All the girls started choosing their rooms and day dreaming about what it's gonna look like. Amoly went inside a room that she liked as her room and found a dark red little ball when she blew on it, it turned into a bright red.

Amoly: Guys look what I found.
Larota: Let me see. (Amly hand the ball to Lara and she started to squeeze it and throw it around and catching it)
Amoly: You know what... you can keep it I guess you need it more than I do...
Larota: Yea...uh thanks!
Mikey: Well I guess I should be going now my brothers should be looking for me.
Venus: Thanks so much Mikey we owe you.
Mikey: Oh not its nothing I might come later on with some stuff for you guys and tomorrow first thing in the morning Ima bring some food.
Venus: Thanks so much Mikey, if you ever need something we will be more than welcome to help!
Mikey: Thanks and remember if something happens our layer is a few minutes away just turn right here go straight until you get to a dead end and then a left and you should see our layer.
Talena: Thanks Mikey
Mikey: No problem Taly girl. Hey Amy!?
Amoly: Yes Mikey
Mikey: Do you like comic books?!
Amoly: Hell yea!

He smiled and left.