Meeting Splinter (Chapter 9)

Raph's P.O.V:

We were heading down the sewers and this female turtle helping me. I was a bit mad because of what fish face said that some "girls" have to come and save us. But it's pretty cool to know that there are others of our species and if it wasn't for them we wouldn't be here now, so I guess it's fine... We followed Mike and the turtle with the pink mask back to our layer, when we got there Master Splinter got out of his dojo and stared at all of us with a surprised face but then he came closer to us.
Splinter: My sons! Are you alright!?!?
Leonardo: Sensei we started...fighting Karai and...the others and~
Splinter: You will explain me everything later right now is your health what's important!
He told the girls to bring us into Donnie's lab, they did what he said. They sat me, Leo, and Don in the metal table, and Mikey in a stool.
Splinter: Donatello can you cure your brothers?
Donatello: Yea, if I can cure myself first which...will be nearly impossible...but I will try!
We were all suffocated we could barely speak.
Mikey:  What are we gonna do now?
Everybody started thinking in silence and then the female turtle with the purple mask spoke:
Talena: I...I can cure them!
Splinter: You can?
Talena: Yea, I mean I read a lot of books about nursing and medicine and stuff like that, but yea I guess I can do it...
She said while observing Mikey's wounds.
Talena: Some of them are really deep cuts but his gonna be fine in no time
Splinter: Thank you
Talena: No problem now where are the tuff?
Donnie pointed at the first day kit and started checking, putting cream and bandaging him right away. Master Splinter and the girls sat and watched.

Venus's P.O.V:

We sat and watched how Taly started healing Mikey, and I stared at the big mutated rat next to us and remembered when Mikey told us that, that was their Sensei.....SENSEI! I remember that we left Samurai at home I stand up quickly and told the girls.
Venus: GUYS WE LEFT SAMURAI AT HOME!
Talena: Oh no! She must be super worried!
Larota: Let's go then!
Talena: I'll stay here
Amoly: Ok we'll bring Samurai Maolier here
We left running to our layer, when we were close by we saw her already heading out.
Larota: Sensei!
Amoly: Samurai!
She turned around and started running our way.
Maolier: GIRLS! Omg thanks to God your ok! Where were you? Where's Talena?
Venus: I know you have a lots of questions but~
Amoly: We went to help Mikey and his brothers we started fighting with a mutant tiger a fish and a girl snake they gave up and left then we helped the boys and brought them to their layer and now Taly is over them healing them...
She said in one breath Samurai looked at her confused but she understood her.
Maolier: Ok take me to them!
When we got to the boys layer we went into Donatello's lab and Taly already healed Raphael, Mikey, and Donatello, she was starting to heal Leo. Splinter got up the chair and started talking to Samurai.
Splinter: Hello you must be the guardian for this children
Maolier: Yes, I'm their sensei my name is Samurai Maolier
The both bowed.
Splinter: My name is Splinter I am the father and sensei of my boys, would you like to speak in the dojo?
Samurai nodded her head yes and they walked out of the lab.
I heard Lara whispering to her self and crossing her arms.
Talena: I see the problem here...have you ever broken this leg before?
Leonardo: Well a long time ago my leg started hurting a lot that I couldn't walk for a few weeks but it heal by itself we never really knew if I it was broken or not
Talena: Well I think you did broke it and since it didn't heal properly it was delicate do and broke again
She bandage his knee and told him that he couldn't walk for at least two weeks
Leonardo: Two weeks! But I need to go night patrolling, I need to lead my team and other stuff!
Talena: Well you can walk but slowly, you know a turtle's bones are hard but they are not rocks aether....and done!
All the guys stand up and helped Leo stand up and they all sat in the living room, we followed them but we didn't sat down for manners.
Mikey: You guys can sit down if you want
We all sat down in the other half of the couch and everything was silent we just stared at each other.
Leonardo: Thanks so much Talena for healing us!
Raphael: Yea thanks...
Mikey: Thanks Taly
Talena: No problem guys!
Donatello: So you like nursing?
Talena: Oh yes I always wanted to be a doctor or a professional scientist but you know...how about you?
Donatello: Well I do know the basic stuff about healing but I guess I'm more into science and geometry I make inventions!
Talena: Really!? Me to! And you have a pretty descent lab
Donatello: Oh yea~
They kept talking about their science stuff and then Amly sat next to Mikey and they started laughing and talking about pranks and their silly jokes. Larota looked mad I was about to speak to her when Splinter and Samurai came out of the dojo and everything went silent.
Splinter: My sons we will like to speak to you
Maolier: You too girls
We all nodded our heads and started walking inside the dojo.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Authors note:
Hey my tmnt and tmnt girls lovers! I'm sorry I haven't been updating as much as before but lately I have been getting a lot of homework and studying a lot cuz I'm taking my final exams but don't worry I'm gonna update as much as possible and I also wanna thank you guys sooooooooooooooo much for reading, following me, and liking my stories really appreciated! Goodbye my tmnt and tmnt girls lovers! <3
                                                                                               -Eve_TMNT3