Meeting the boys (Chapter 8)

The call was cut off by tiger claw finding Mikey and Donnie hiding behind the water tank when he saw Mikey in the phone he slapped the phone out of Mikey's hand and kicked him and Donnie to where the others were.

With the girls

The girls got out of the sewers as fast as they could. They were running on top of the rooftops and in the distance they saw a mutant tiger, a human girl, and a giant fish the girls were surprised and a bit scared because it was their first time fighting alone, so they stopped and made a plan.

Back with the boys

Karai turned into a snake and with her two snake hands snapped Leo's Katanas. Then she grabbed Leo and started to squish him with her tail. Fish face pushed Raph to Tiger claw then tiger claw grabbed him and threw him in the floor like a football.
Tiger claw: Well turtles it looks like the end of your miserable life ends today!
Fish face: Hehehe
Leonardo: You...ugh....you guys will never win
He said struggling while Karai squishes him more and more harder.
Tiger claw: We just did!
He walked over to the turtles that were in the floor and pointed his gun at them, when he was about to shoot he got interrupted by a female voice coming from behind.
Venus: HEY! Do yourself a favor and mess with someone of your size!
The three of them turned around and saw the 4 female turtles, they were so surprised that they just started at them and Karai let go of Leo that was about to pass out.
Fish face: Oooooh this is hilarious, your girlfriends have to come and save you!
Lara and Raph growled at fish face.
Karai: Great, jussst what we need it more turtlesss! (She said while rolling her eyes)
Tiger claw: Quiet! So it is true... Well let see how well you fight!
Fish face: Don't worry they're just girls!
Larota got tired of this fish and jump up high in the air and kicked fish face in the face making him fall back.
Larota: Less bla bla and more HIA HIAAA!
The girls started fighting with the bad guys and Mikey was really glad to see the girls and in action! Donnie could see now and started helping his brothers up. The girls were kicking their butts real hard the bad guys were getting weak, the boys started to join in the fight. When tiger claw and the others saw that the boys were joining the fight they stopped fighting and backed off. All the turtles started surrounding them on one corner of the rooftop.
Tiger claw: This is not over yet you dang turtles!
And all three of them jump off the edge. The girls looked down but they didn't saw them, they turned around and saw the boys standing there watching them. Awkaaaaard!
Venus: Um hi! My name is Venus de Milo but you can call me Venus or Vee and this is my team Talena, Larota, and Amoly!
She said while pointing at each one of the girls and approaching to Leonardo.
Leonardo: Hi my name is Leonardo I'm the leader of the team this is Donatello, Raphael, and Michelangelo and thanks so much for saving our lives.
Venus: Oh no it was nothing it was our pleasure!
Donatello: You seem to already know Mikey because he was the one that called you guys.
Venus: Yea it's a long story we will explain everything later, but right no...
She was interrupted by Leo falling and she catch him.
Venus: WHOAH! Are you alright?
Leonardo: Yes, ugh it's my knee again!
Talena: All of them are pretty hurt we can take them to our layer but we don't have any supplies
Donatello: You guys can take us to our layer we have everything there
Venus: Ok guys pic someone and help them, I'll stick with Leo

Larota's P.O.V:

After Venus said pic a partner Amoly went running up to Mikey and helped him get up. I looked at the one with the red mask and then at the one with purple mask, I rolled my eyes and started walking up to the purple one or Donatello but Talena got him first so I got no choice than to help the red one. *sights* -.- I walked up to him and spoke...
Larota: Raphael right?
Raphael: Yea
Larota: Well, I was told you need help so come on
I stretched my hand but he just turned his head the other way.
Raphael: I don't need help
Larota: I think it's pretty obvious that you need help and I'm willing to help!
I stretched my hand even more but he just ignored me.
Raphael: I SAID I'm fine I don't need any help!
Larota: Ok fine I didn't even want to help anyway!
I turned around and left. We all started following Venus and Leonardo down the metal stairs of the building, I was behind them. When Venus and the other turtle got down she turned around and saw Mikey with Amly, Talena and Donatello, and then me and...me and then she looked at Raphael at the beginning of the stairs struggling going down the first step. She got my attention and looked at me with a mad face and then pointed at Raphael with her head, I looked up at him and then back at her with a bored face and then she just looked at with a "just do it" face. I sighed crossed my arms and jumped back up to were Raph was.
Larota: Hey listen I know you don't want any help but you do so like...
Raphael: I can do it thanks
Larota: You can't even go down the first step! How are you suppose to go down all of that then?
He looked down then back at me rolling his eyes and then he put his arm around my neck and we started going down, everybody was waiting for us downstairs.