He's cute! (Chapter 5)

Talena's P.O.V:

After Mikey left we all sat down in the dusty floor and started doing our own thing. Amoly was practicing her flips in the air, Lara was throwing her red ball to the wall and then it bounced back to her hand, Venus was trying to change the color of the white fireball, and I was trying to read my nurse book until...
Venus: Look guys I did it!
Larota: What?
Venus: I manage to change the color!
She said with sweat tears running down her face changing the white fireball color into blue, red, purple, green, orange, yellow, and pink! It looked like a disco in here!
Amoly: Uuuuuuuuh! Pretty pink!
Then Venus's bag started to shake...it was mom calling.

Back with Mikey

Mikey's P.O.V:

I was skateboarding my way home when I got there I saw my brothers preparing their weapons and calling some one by the phone.
Mikey: What's going on...oh no are we being attacked again? Is there another apocalypse? Where's sensei?
All the boys came running to me.
Leo: Mikey where in the heck were you!?
Raph: You can't disappear just like that!
Donnie: We looked for you everywhere we even call you by your t-phone and you didn't answer!
Splinter: You had us worried! Where were you my son?
Master Splinter said while coming out of the dojo.
Mikey: Ok ok ok geezee I was just...playing with salamander like I told you, but I got a bit late because me and salamander were doing uuuh...a...competition and we didn't finish until now... Hehe!
Splinter: Alright but next time tell us.
Mikey: Yes, sensei
Master Splinter walked inside the dojo. I turned around and saw all of my brothers looking at me with a "I don't believe you" face.
Mikey: What?
Donnie: Why didn't you answer your t-phone?
Mikey: It run out of battery.
Leo: Were you really with Salamander this whole time?
Mikey: Of course, with who else could I be?
Leo: Alright, alright I believe you, hey now that we got prepared were going on night patrol, wanna come?
Mikey: Uuuh...sure but I'll catch you guys later Ima leave my skateboard and get ready!
Leo: Ok we'll see ya
They all went out of the layer and I dropped my helmet and skate board on the floor and got some stuff for the girls and then I was off to the girls layer.

Back to the girls!

Amoly's P.O.V:

We just finish talking to mom and to Samurai Maolier by the magical crystal ball Furuji gave to Venus, they said that Maolier is coming tomorrow. And after all I'm happy I don't know why. Is that Mikey dude, he's so cute did you saw his eyes? They were blue like mines, and he's cute freckles that decorate his face, and he's muscles though! Uuuhlala! WAIT WHAT!? Did I really just thought about that? I just met him and I'm already thinking about this? Oh god this is not good! But speaking about Mikey...
Mikey: Hey guys, I'm back!
Amoly: Hi Mike!
Mikey: Look Amly I brought you some comic books because I know it's boring in here.
He gave me five comic books.
Amoly: OMG thx Mikey!
He's so sweet he brought us some extra blankets, pillows, a flashlight, and something called a t-phone.
Mikey: Ok so I stole it from my brothers lab it was the last one left so I want at least one of you to have one you know just in case. So who's gonna get it?
All the girls: ME!
Mikey: Alright who ever catches it first gets it! Ready...set...go!
He threw the t-phone in the air I jumped to get it but Lara pulled me down she was gonna get it but I tripped her and she fell to the floor, then Venus jumped to get it but we both pulled her down as well and fell on top of us and Taly got it. She looked at it with a weird face and turned it on.
Mikey: It's just like a phone but my brother Donnie made it instead of buying one and I think it has a cool design!
Talena: Yea it's pretty unique and I'm impressed your brother is pretty intelligent for this things.
Mikey: Yea his the smart one of our group, and his weapon is a bo staff, and he wears a purple mask as well.
Talena: Really!? Huh cool!
Mikey: Yea well if you need anything just go to contacts and call me!
Talena: Thanks Mikey!
Mikey: No problema! Well I have to go now before my brothers start looking for me again!
Venus: Bye Michelangelo!
Mikey: Bye girls, sweet dreams, and don't forget to dream about me too!
I giggled a little and he left.
Amoly: What a guy!
Larota: Yep...well *yawns* goodnight!
Venus: Goodnight every one!
Talena: Night!
Amoly: Gn!
Venus turned off the flashlight and everyone went to sleep for tomorrow cuz we have to pic sensei by the same airport we came in.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Problema: is the Latin word for problem
And I tried my best with the pic XD