"The End" Author's Note

Greetings readers,

I hope this letter finds you well. I would be lying if I said I willingly wanted to continue writing this book. I am emotionally attached to this account, this story, you, the readers. Simply because I began developing this story when I was very young and it stuck with me through my teenage years and into adulthood. Clearly, a lot has changed, including my writing style and the way I makeup narratives. I am in no way shape or form a professional author (probably never will), I just write as a hobby. Regardless, I will cut the story short and end it in the next chapter or two but don't fret. Depending on the feedback I get from you, I will rewrite the story. It will be the same concept but different in almost every aspect. So I will make up my own characters with different names and everything else (I'll probably keep the original tmnt characters) and the story will be for a more mature audience. Furthermore, let me know if you would want to read something like that in the future add I'll get straight to work. Thank your for your patience and for still being here after all these years. And to any new readers, welcome!
My best regards,
Eclipse