Hello girls!...(Chapter 15)

Larota's P.O.V:

I woke up and when I got out of my room Amly was making pancakes, Sensei was making tea while talking to Vee and Talena... I guess she was still in her. I do feel bad for her, for what happen yesterday but she'll get over it eventually. I sat down in the counter with Venus.
Venus: Hello
Maolier: Good morning
Amoly: Hi!
Larota: Morning
Samurai passed me, Venus, and Amoly a cup of tea and Amly passed us a plate with 3 pancakes each. We all sat down in the round table and started eating.
Maolier: Have any of you seen Talena?
Venus: Nope
Larota: I think she's still in her room
Amoly: That's weird she's usually the second one to wake up
We kept eating and in a few seconds later Taly came out of her room, and she looked in bad conditions. She was walking bending down, her bandana was loose and she had bags under her eyes. She looked like a zombie, and walked like one! She sat in the middle of me and Venus and put her head down in the table, me and the others looked at each other with a confused face and stopped eating.
Maolier: Good morning Talena
She didn't said anything.
Venus: How are you feeling today?
She gave us a wimpy thumbs up.
Larota: What's up with your mask?
She raised both of her elbows.
Amoly: Are you gonna eat your breakfasts?
She nodded her head no.
Amoly: Can I have your pancakes then?
She nodded her head yes. Amly took her plate and started eating and we kept eating too. When we finished Taly raised her head and asked Sensei if they could talk and both of them went inside the dojo and shut the door.

Talena's P.O.V:

I sat down in a round pillow in front of a tiny wooden table and Sensei in the other side. She served me and herself a cup of tea.
Maolier: Now tell me my dear, what's wrong?
Talena: Well you see...is just that...*sights* it's hard to explain
Maolier: Hmm, remember you can tell me anything and I will help you no matter what
Talena: It's about...Donnie...
Maolier: Is he the turtle with the purple mask?
She said while taking a sip of her tea.
Talena: Yea well you see I like... I uh... I like him
She stopped put her tea cup down, took off her hat reviling her face and looked right into my eyes.
Maolier: You what?
Talena: I..I..am am sorry! I know it's too early, I know I just met him, I know it's gonna be a distraction for me but I can't help it!
She stared at me with a scary face, I was about to cry when she smiled at me!?
Maolier: Hahaha, I knew it! My girls grow up so fast!
She stand up and started hugging me hard. And choking me.
Talena: Wait you...*cough* you're happy?!
Maolier: Of course I am, why wouldn't I! Now tell me more!
She stopped hugging me, and I finally started breathing and we both sat down again.
Talena: Yea that's not the only problem...
Maolier: There's a problem?
Talena: Yea well remember how yesterday we went to go meet April and Casey?
Maolier: Yes
Talena: Well, um Donnie likes April an~
Maolier: He what!?!?
Talena: I know, I know that's why I'm feeling sooo down
Maolier: Isn't she a human?
Talena: Well she looks like a human, but she's resistible to mutagen and has mental powers
I said with an annoyed voice.
Maolier: Hmm, well I'm just gonna tell you one thing, don't let no one stop you from getting what you want, alright?
I nodded my head yes.
Maolier: Just be smart, make smart decisions, and follow your heart. Now that doesn't mean to go and make him love you by force, everything comes by time, patience is the key!
She stand up and showed me the pic of her and Olivier that was in her night stand.
Maolier: And maybe one day you will get what you desire
I stand up bowed and thanked her. When I got out of the dojo I saw the girls finishing talking to mom.
Amoly: Oki, bye mom!
Vee and Lara: Bye!
Hopu: Bye girls and tell Taly I miss her and I send her hugs and kisses!
I smiled and went to my room without no one noticing me, closed the door sat down at my desk and stared at the light purple wall, thinking about what Samurai said and what was I gonna do next.

Amoly's P.O.V:

When the sun started heading down, I went inside of Taly's room and she started fixing the big tv we found, I feel bad for her so I wanted to make her some company.
Amoly: Hi Tal!
Talena: May I help you?
Amoly: No I just wanted to give you some company!
She didn't took her eyes off the tv so I took that as an ok and laid down in her bed and started reading my comic book. After a while Venus called us and we went outside.
Venus: Ok girls today we can't waste any more time we have to go to Nayichu's layer!
Larota: Finally we're doing something productive!
We all rolled our eyes and got ready. We got our weapons ready, throwing stars and daggers ready, and smoke bombs ready! Taly at least fixed her bandana, we told Sensei and she told us to be extra careful that she's not a pleacent person to be with, and then we were out of the sewers and up in the rooftops. We were close to the big apple and there were people everywhere so we tried to be super sneaky, we started searching for an abandoned laboratory but we couldn't find anything, they only thing we spotted was a huge telescope coming out of a house, that couldn't be it but we went inside anyway. The door was open and it was peach black I managed to reach a light switch and when the lights turned on it looked like a pretty normal house to me, there was furniture, a living room, a kitchen, one bathroom, a room and a big fat tube in the middle which was the telescope. We searched everywhere for any secret levers or buttons but nothing. When we gave up we all stayed in the living room and I sat in a tiny table with a bunch of crystal figures and a flower pot with a red flower in the middle.
Larota: I feel like we're breaking into a retired scientist house
Venus: That ninja lied to us! Oh oh wait until I put my fingers on her!
Amoly: I don't think she was lying, I mean she looked pretty scared
Talena: It is pretty weird that there's a huge telescope, but as Lara said this could be the house of a scientist
I accidently put my hand on one of the crystal figures and pushed it to the other side like a lever. And then it revealed a staircase in the floor next to the telescope. And we all stared at it.
Amoly: I swear I didn't do anything!
Venus was about to say something when she got interrupted by a an old women in a wheelchair covering her face with her long white hair, slamming the door open and seeing us just standing there.
???: What are you doing in my house!?
All the girls: We were...uh...just hanging out...uuuuum
She went next to the telescope and closer to us, she looked at us closely, smiled, pressed a button next to the telescope and we all fell through a whole in the ground.
???: Hmmmmm, heheha, Hello girls!