Merry Christmas! (Chapter 45)

Maolier's P.O.V:

Dear diary
We were ready to start the Christmas party in our layer because we were going to be too cramped at April's. We got a bigger table and a lot of food, the girls had to help Amoly with that but Lara axcidently burned the rice cake. Then the boys came over yesterday to decorate the tree and it looks fabulous! I'm glad that the girls are happy after everything that happened a few days ago...I just wish Olivier and the others were here but it's ok, I already talked to them and they said that they already sent the girl's gift, I hope they like it!
   I put my diary under my pillow and heard a knock on the door, I took my hat off, put my jacket on and ran outside.
Maolier: Is everything ready?
Amoly: Yea but we're not!
Maolier: Ok I'll entertain them until you guys are done
Amoly: Kk
They ran into their rooms and I slide open the door. It was Splinter with his four sons and daughter and they were all caring presents!
Maolier: Hello guys, Merry Christmas!
Karai: Greetings
TMNT: Hi
Splinter: Merry Christmas
Maolier: Please come in
They walked in slowly observing the decorations and the table filled with all types of pizzas, tea, and cheesecake.
Mikey: Woooah!
They put their presents under the Christmas tree with ours and sat down in the couch.
Maolier: The girls should come out any~
TMNTG: Merry Christmas!
They all came out wearing mittens, scarfs, and Santa Claus' hats except Amly she had an elf hat. We waited for the others and then we heard them knocking the door. It was April, April's dad and Casey they brought like a stack of gifts as well. We talked for a little while and then it was dinner time!
Amoly: It's all homemade
Mikey: It's really good!
Mr. O'niel: I agree
   When we all finished we huddled up around the big screen and did a video game competition. Mikey beat Casey and Taly oh but not me I kicked that little guy's bottyyyyyyy! We got bored later on so we decided to go outside and play with the snow I had to put double jacket and double mittens  on cause it was freaking below 0 degrees out there! Lara and Raph built the strongest snowman, then Amly and Mikey built the silliest snowman, Leo and Vee built the tallest snowman, and Don and Tal made the most perfect and detail snowman I've ever seen! Then we got into a snowball fight girls v.s boys, and to be honest I've never had a so much fun in years but the guys won...the first round hah we won the other two! And as always *sigh* at the end the two hot-heads hat to start arguing about cheating but it didn't last long Mikey and Amoly took care of that hehehe! So Lara and Raph were standing under a tree when they were arguing and then Amly and Mikey went behind the tree kicked its trunk and a huge pile of snow fell from the branches and covered Lara and Raph till their chests! Omg I was cracking up but anyway we went back to the layer cause it was present time!
   We all sat down in the couch and we gave our gifts first. We gave April a new pair of roller skates and the girls promised to teach her how to use them, then we gave Casey a new and improved hockey stick and I think he was about to cry...
Casey: Best present ever!!!
   Now to the boys the girls bought them a new set of bandanas and throwing stars and they loved it! For Karai a knew set of daggers cause we know she likes using those and for Splinter a new dark brown robe. I think they were all pretty happy with what they got and I'm glad! Now it was April's and Casey's turn, they gave me, Karai, and the girls each a set of perfume and lotion and it smells really good! They gave the boys new comic books that came out and for Splinter a set of candles. It was the boys that we're giving out presents now and they gave me a beautiful set of tea cups!!! Yassss, they gave Venus a Sakura pillow which are extremely rare here!
Venus: I-I have no words...THANK YOU!!!
Leonardo: You told us that you missed the one that you had back at your house so yea
Venus: How did you found it though?
Leonardo: Karai and Shinigami know a few people...
Venus: Well thanks again!
They moved on to Lara, the present had a weird shape but when she unwrapped it my eyes grew wide as well as hers.
Larota: No way! Are you being serious right now?!
Raphael: Merry Christmas
It was a beautiful, strong, dark wood bow with carved shapes along the sides and with a decent amount of arrows.
Mikey: We knew you like archery and that you only had one bow and it was for training
Leonardo: Well now you got your own!
Larota: Thanks a ton guys I'll take care of this beauty with my life!
Then Mikey gave to Amoly her gift, she unwrapped it rapidly and it was a big fat cook book only for deserts! Her eyes started shining like stars, she jumped to her feet and started hugging the guys even Splinter.
Amoly: AAAAAH! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!
Splinter: Heh you're very welcome
Donnie past Taly her gift and when she opened it she just stared at it with wide eyes.
Larota: Well what is it?
Talena: It's a real set of instruments that real life doctors use! Some of this are even for surgery...it's the most valuable thing someone has ever given to me...AND I LOVE IT!!! I am extremely thankful for this gift!
Leonardo: We're glad you liked it!
Talena: Like it? Oh I love it!!!
I've never seen Talena so excited for something, hm I'm very happy for her. Then they past April and Casey their gift. When April opened hers, her eyes shined with excitement and started observing it closely. It was a prettier, sharper, and more professional Tessen!
April: Does this means that I'm a full ninja now?!
Splinter: Hm you're getting there! I just decided to get you an upgrade *wink*
And then Casey got a new mask good thing cause that old one is ready to go to the garbage.
Casey: Woah sick dude, thanks!
Amoly: Hey who are those gifts for?
She pointed at 4 gifts that were still sitting under the tree. I stand up, grabbed them and gave one to each of my girls.
Maolier: This are from me, your mother, and the others
Amoly: *Gasps*
They started unwrapping them really fast and when they noticed what they were, they freaked out!
Larota: No...
Talena: Yes!
Amoly: We finally got them!
TMNTG: Yaaassssss!
They were the black robes they always wanted!
Donatello: Robes?
Mikey: What's so special about them?
Larota: When we were smaller there was a time that every kid had these!
Talena: But we never got them because they were expensive
Raphael: That piece of fabric with a fake diamond to clip the thing together is expensive?
Amoly: This ain't no ordinary fabric! This is the finest fabric they've ever made
Talena: The fabric is soft on the outside and inside, very hard to break too
Venus: And true the diamond is not real but it doesn't rust or break easily
Talena: The diamonds even come with our favorite color!
TMNTG: Aaaaaah!
They all ran up to me and hugged me <3
Venus: Thanks sensei!
Maolier: No problem girls!