Red Plan Part 3 (Chapter 37)

Donatello's P.O.V:

We got to Shredder's building but something weird was going on! There were no Foot ninjas guarding any of the exits only 2 were guarding the main entrance.
Talena: Do you think it's because Lara and Raph?
Leonardo: Probably...come on we'll go in by the back door
We jumped down from the building next to Shredder's, following Leo to the back door in a small dirty alleyway. I just hope those 2 hotheads aren't in trouble! ~_~

Raphael's P.O.V:

Boy that nap made me really energetic now! I was fighting with everything I got vs those idiots. Larota was trying her best as well but she was not doing well. She looked tired, her shell was cracked, and her ankle wasn't making things any easier for her. But she wasn't showing any sign of weakness, I saved her a bunch of times from getting stabbed and she didn't looked so happy about it but I didn't care at this point. A few minutes passed and now we have lost all of our throwing stars, and I threw my last smoke bomb and tried to scape but Larota fell in the process and stayed there. By the time I picked her up the smoke faded away and we where cornered by our worst enemies, then Lara opened her eyes and she stand up fast and grabbed her kusarigamas and I grabbed my sais and turned around with my mad face and looked around to see if I spotted any exits...
Fish face: Where's the rest of your team to save you huh?
Larota's shell was touching mine and I could feel her shaking, struggling to keep herself standing.
Razzar: He asked you a question?!
I felt the drops of sweat running down my arms and was about to say something but then I got interrupted by a familiar female voice!
Venus: Right here!
The rest of our team jumped down and started fighting, I turned around and saw Lara with a big smile and started running toward Beep bob and I followed behind her!

Venus' P.O.V:

I started fighting with Shredder and noticed that Nayichu wasn't here! That was weird because we saw the crocodile sleeping at the door....
Venus: Hey where's your evil sister?!
Shredder: Why should I tell you?
I backed off and froze his fist claws and he was struggling to lift up his arms up so I got close to his face.
Venus: Because if you don't I will freeze your brain and then your whole entire clan
Shredder: NO ONE THREATENS ME
He tripped me and then he was about to smash his frozen claws on my face but I moved! I stand up quickly and from the impact the ice broke and his claws were back to normal.
Shredder: OR MY CLAN!
I ran up to him with my sharp Tessens ready to attack but something catch his attention quickly and to get rid of me he blocked my Tessens twisted my arm and kicked me back, before my whole body could touch the floor someone grabbed me and pushed me back up. I turned around and saw Amoly!
Venus: *gasps* how di~
Amoly: Shhh, are we still doing the plan?
I nodded my head and gave her a smirk and she smirked back and left. I turned around but I didn't saw Shredder anywhere and then I saw Donnie picking up Karai and Taly was with him helping Larota walk toward the exit...then all of a sudden I see Shredder running towards them but none of them noticed.
Venus: TALENA!!!
I screamed so loud that everyone looked at Talena and she looked and Lara looked at me but it was too late! Shredder jumped high in the air and landed on top of Taly making her and Lara fall to the floor hard. He ended up on top of Taly putting his claws in her neck and Lara just stayed there motionless in the floor. We all started running towards them but before we could move another foot, Shredder stand up with Taly and his claws pressing softly on her neck.
Shredder: If you dare to take another step this will go right through her neck!
We'll stayed still not moving another muscle and listening.
Shredder: Good turtles, no hand over Karai
He looked at Donnie that was behind him caring Karai in his arms. He looked at us and then at him.
Shredder: I said hand her over!
He pressed his claws harder on her neck, so Donnie started walking slowly toward him and put Karai gently on the floor in front of them and he let go of Talena. When he was about to touch Karai we heard a big "bang!" and Shredder fell unconscious next to Karai and then we saw Amoly with a metallic tube on her hands.
Amoly: Well his helmet isn't that hard after all!
Raphael: Couldn't you do that before!?
Mikey: Amoly!
She smiled at Mikey.
Donatello: Um guys!
We turned around and we saw everybody ready to attack!
Leonardo: Retreat!
We started running toward the exit, Donnie picked up Karai again, and I started running toward Lara but Raph won me and he carried her gently between his arms....it looked so cute! Too bad that Raph has Mona but you never know what life will throw at you next.
We got back to the boy's layer because it was closer and there we found both of our senseis but we ignored them for now and brought Karai and Lara to Donnie's lab and let Don and Tal do what they needed to do. Meanwhile we talked to Master Splinter and Samurai about what happen, then we saw Donnie and Taly walked out and said that they cured Lara and Karai and to cross our fingers and hope that the cure works. Splinter went in there alone for a while and then walked out with Larota helping her to walk because she had a cast on her ankle and her shell was patched up. We helped her sat down then Splinter whispered something to Leo and Leo went in and I went in with him. I sat next to him in a chair waiting for her to wake up and to support him I rested my head on his shoulder.
Venus: She'll be fine
Leonardo: I hope so...
Then he put his arm around me! <3

Raphael's P.O.V:

I watched Larota walk out of the dojo with Amoly and Taly and she sat next to me.
Raphael: Did you get introuble?
Larota: Not really, she understood why I did everything bad that I did but she made me say sorry to Amoly and she told me that after we're done with this mission that I better get her some more sleeping powder.
Raphael: Damn! That's gonna take forever!
Larota: I know but I'll find a way...and also...th-tha-thanksss
I looked at her surprise because I never thought she will say that to me.
Raphael: For what?
Larota: For risking your life for me after what I did
Raphael: That's what friends do
Larota: Hehe yea...
Then we got lost in each other eyes and I snapped out of it when I realize she hugged me and left.