Meeting The Bad Guys (Chapter 19)

Larota went back to the lair her sisters apologize and she apologized back, and same thing with Raph he went back to the lair and apologize to Splinter and Mikey and they said it was ok. In the morning both teams did their ordinary routine until the sun was going down.

Leonardo's P.O.V:

The sun was already down and it was time to go night patrolling Donnie was still trying to find a cure to snap Karai out of Shredder's power and to turn her back to normal.
Leonardo: GUYS ITS NIGHT PATROLLING TIME, LETS GO!!!
Mikey came out of his room, Raph came out of the dojo, and Donnie came out of his lab.
Raphael: We're going fireless and loud leader!
I rolled me eyes annoyed.
Leonardo: Donnie have you found a cure yet?
Donatello: Sorry Leo, still working on it
Mikey: But I told Amly I was gonna see her today!
Raphael: Sorry Romeo your date is gonna have to wait
Leonardo: Sorry Mikey but the city need us, and I bet the girls are busy too
Mikey: *Sights* ok let's go
Donnie tap him in the shoulder and we left. When we were running around the city's rooftops we heard noises and talking. We all went quietly toward the noise and when we looked down we saw a jewelry store with the lights off and the door open. Raph was already grabbing his sci from his belt when out of nowhere we saw Fong the leader of The Purple Dragons flying out and breaking the big window on the front of the jewelry store and two other members flying out the other window. They stayed there in the floor backing off slowly then Venus and the rest of the girls came out and I smiled when I saw Venus. Larota went up to Fong and picked him off the ground from his shirt and she looked as mad as ever!
Larota: Who's the weak baby now!
She was about to punch him but she stopped when she saw us coming down from the rooftop.
Raphael: Looks like you guys already met our closets friends The Purple Dragons!
Raphael said with a smirk and Lara just stared at Fong angry.
Venus: You guys are late to the party!
She smiled and I smiled back she's just too beautiful.
Fong: Um guys help me!
The other two guys stand up and looked at all of us scared and ran away.
Fong: Come back you cowards!
Larota: I don't ever wanna see you again! If I do then I won't go so easy on you, understand!?
Fong: Yes sir! I mean mam!
He said scared, Lara growled and let him go. Raph high-three her and then we started running away because we heard police sirens. We all went far away and stopped at a rooftop.
Donatello: What are you guys doing out here?
Venus: Well we were bored at home so we decide to go for a a walk
Amoly: We were hoping to run into you guys because Mikey told me you were going night patrolling and then we saw them robbing the jewelry store
While we were talking a big black bird started heading down to Amloly like a bullet!
Leonardo: Amoly watch out!
When she turned around the bird was about to grabbed her face but she ducked.
Amoly: WOAH!
Talena: What in the world!
We were all looking around to see if we still see it but no sight of him...take that back at that same moment he sneak up behind Amoly and grabbed her by her pink braids with its large claws and started pulling her up.
Amoly: Hey! Let go you ugly chicken!
She started slapping the air above her and we tried to stopped the bird but he was to high up. He was lifting Amoly from the floor a little! Finally the mask broke and the bird left flying with Amoly's broken mask. Amly fell down to the floor touching her face, we crowded around her to see if she was alright, but she just stand up fast and started running after the bird screaming.
Amoly: COME BACK HERE AND GIVE ME MY MASK!!!
We started running after her, we jumped off the rooftops into the streets and the bird enter through a window into a familiar building, Amoly opened the 2 big doors with a kick and went inside and then stopped. That's when I noticed we were in Shredder's layer! X_X We saw the bird on Shredder's throne and Shredder with Amly's bandana on his hands.
Shredder: *Evil laugh* So it is true, eh!?
Leonardo: It's a trap!
We were about to run for the exit when Tiger Claw and Karai blocked the entrance and his robot ninja soulders blocked
all the windows.
Shredder: We're were you girls going? I haven't even gotten your names!
He said almost laughing and me and the guys stand in front of the girls.
Leonardo: Live them alone Shredder they don't have anything to do with you!
Nayichu: I think they do, kid!
Raphael: KID?! Who said that?!
Nayichu: Why of course me!
Next to Shredder's throne an old women in a wheel chair with white hair and dress came out of the shadows with two of those human female ninjas we fought the other day with the girls.
All the girls: Nayichu!
Mikey: Wow! She's so old!
Mikey whispered to Donatello but we all heard it and Amly giggled.
Nayichu: Excuse you!
Shredder: I see you guys already met our new friends!
Donatello: Friends? Ha, you wish!
Shredder: Quiet! I'm talking to the girls not you, you insolent turtles!
The girls stepped in front of us with their chins up high and their chests straight.
Nayichu: Now girls this is~
Talena: Shredder, your brother...we know already
Nayichu: Smart Talena but next time shut your mouth before I shut it for you!
Shredder: What are your names young ladies?
The girls didn't said nothing.
Nayichu: The one without mask is Amoly, the purple one is Talena, the one next to her is Larota, and the other one is~
Shredder: Mei Pieh Chi!
Venus looked at him with wide eyes.
Venus: It's Venus now, Venus de Milo, but how did you know my real name?
Shredder: Because your dad told me a long time ago
Venus: You knew my dad!?
Nayichu looked down when she said that...weird...
Shredder: Of course I did but I'm not here to talk about that, I'm here to offer you guys something
Leonardo: Don't listen to him!
Mikey: Yea his trying to brain wash you!
Tiger Claw pointed his gun at us and we all took out our weapons.
Shredder: Tiger Claw!
Shredder looked at him with sharp eyes and Tiger Claw calmed down and put his weapon away but we didn't!
Shredder: Please put your weapons away we won't attack we promise
Of course we didn't believe him so we just lowered them down. Then Shredder threw Amly's bandana in between him and us.
Shredder: You could have your mask back
Amoly looked at us and we looked at her then she slowly started walking up to it, grabbed it and came back.
Shredder: Put it on
Amoly: I can't, it's broken
Shredder: Exactly! Together we can both fix it
He stand up and walked closer to us, the girls took a step back and bumped into us.
Venus: Are you saying to join you?
Shredder: Affirmative...just think about it now that my sister is here we are more powerful than ever! And plus I don't think you guys want to be our enemies cuz believe me, you girls wont even beat us in your dreams, you can ask your friends too
The girls looked at us and we all looked down ashamed.
Nayichu: So what do you girls say?
The girls all looked at each other with a smirk.
Venus: Lara wanna do the honors?
Lara nodded and looked at Shredder.
Larota: Thanks...but now thanks, we don't wanna join your lame army of stupid mutants and robots!
Amly and Mikey: OOOOOOOOOH! She told you!
Nayichu: Why you little!
Nayichu was already going to fight but Shredder put his arm in front of her.
Shredder: Alright I'll take that as a no...
Larota: Glad you understand!
Shredder did a hand movement and all the ninjas, Tiger Claw, and Karai started to fight with us. Shredder and Nayichu just sat there and watch the show. While I was fighting with some ninjas Karai turned into a snake and was about to sneak attack me from behind but Venus grabbed her by the tail and threw her out the window. I looked at her amazed and she looked at me with her blue sky eyes.
Shredder: KARAI!
When we looked at Shredder he started running up to Venus and was about to stab her with his fist claws but she blocked it with her Tessens. I tried to help her but 10 more ninjas came after me and then I saw Amly and Mikey going after Shredder. Donnie and Taly were fighting Tiger Claw and another bunch more ninjas, then Nayichu joined the fight which made it even more harder. Raph and Lara were fighting her and a bunch of ninjas as well. After we were almost finished with all the robot ninjas we were super weak and Nayichu called her ninjas and like 50 of her female ninjas came! -.-* We were loosing!
To Be Continued...