Why!? (Chapter 11)

The picture was made by me :3 if you want me to draw more for my other chapters plz tell me in the comments down below! <3

Venus's P.O.V:

We all woke early I don't know why...but I was excited to go see the boys again. Leo was really nice to me and we have a bunch of things in common like we both have blue masks, we like to meditate, we are both leaders, and we both like the same kind of pizza! Oh and he also laughs at my jokes and it makes me feel good because no one ever laughs at my jokes not even Amoly -.-* When I got out of my room I smelled something really good coming from the kitchen, I followed the smell and it was Amly making eggs with bacon, Samurai making tea, and Taly sitting in the couch reading another one of her science book, but no sign of Lara.
Venus: Good morning!
Amoly: Gm
Maolier: Good morning Venus
Talena: Good morning
Venus: Where's Larota?
Amoly: Still in her room
Amly grabbed some plates from the cabinet and started serving our breakfast.
Maolier: So girls how are the boys?
We all looked at each other and Amoly went first.
Amoly: Well... omg Mikey is one of the most awesomest guys I ever meet he's funny, he's cool, he's strong, he likes to do pranks just like me, and he's cu~
While she was day dreaming And talking about Mikey we looked at her with an awkard face until she noticed us.
Amoly: Yea...he's...uh pretty cool...
Venus: Well Leo is pretty cool to and we have a bunch of things in common
Maolier: How about Donnie?
Talena: He's really nice and smart he showed me he's laboratory and all his inventions
She said while trying to hide her face with the book because she's started blushing, of course we all noticed but as always Amly had to make the best of it.
Amoly: Uuuuuuuuuh! I see some invisible hearts coming out of Taly!
Samurai rolled her eyes.
Talena: What are you talking about?...
Amoly started singing a love song about her and Donnie and I started stumping my feet with the floor and banging my hands in the table making the radium.
Amoly: Donnie and Taly sitting in a tree, K.I.S.S.I.N.G, first comes the love, then comes the mirage, then comes then baby in a carriage!
Me and Amoly started laughing and high-three each other.
Talena: Hahaha! You guys are sooo mature!
We stopped laughing and we all sat down at the table and started eating our breakfast.
Maolier: Where's Larota?
Amoly: Yea her breakfast is getting cold
Venus: I'll go get her
I stand up and went over to her room and knock on her door.
Venus: Lara! Are you awake?!
Larota: Yea...uh what do you need?
Venus: I need you to stop being lazy and go eat breakfast with us
Larota: Uuuuummmmm...I can't!
Venus: Why not?
Larota: Because...I...can we talk later is nothing important just....bring me breakfast
Venus: Magic word...
Larota: Ugh...can you please bring me my breakfast dear friend/sis?!
Venus: You just needed to say please but ok I'll take it!
I left and went to the kitchen where everyone was waiting for me and Lara.
Maolier: So is she coming?
Venus: Uh...no
Maolier: Why? Is there something wrong?
Venus: No no she just doesn't feel good I guess...I'll bring her breakfast
Maolier: Ok... I will speak to her later
They kept eating while I took Lara's plate and glass of juice and knock on her door with my foot. She opened the door a little and a green hand took the plate and the other one took the glass of juice but I didn't get to see her face or body.
Venus: Are you sure you're alright?
Larota: Yea, yea uh thanks!
She closed the door on my face and I left and finished eating, then Taly and Amly went out to see if they find anything useful for our layer I washed the dishes and Samurai started decorating her room/dojo. When the girls got back Amoly found an old sewn sweater in pink and it was a bit big on her but she liked it but...omg Taly found a really big broken tv Taly said she could fix it but we were gonna need a tv antenna. Later when the sun was going down we were getting ready to go to the boys house and then patrolling but Larota hasn't got out of her room for nothing. Samurai went in her room to talked to her we couldn't understand what they were talking but after a few minutes Samurai came out of her room with a not satisfying face.
Maolier: She will come down in a second
She told us and went back inside the dojo. We heard footsteps, we turned around and saw Lara...with her bandana in her forehead?
Talena: Ok, Amly what did you put in her breakfast!?
Amoly: What! I didn't do nothing this time!
Larota: It's nobody's fault ok...its just that...this is my new style, you know the other one gets boring...
I sneak up behind her and pulled her bandana down.
Larota: HEY!
She tried to cover it but we all saw it... there was a huge bump in one corner of her forehead. We all tried our best not to laugh but we couldn't we start laughing so hard that we were interrupted by Sensei pinching us real hard in the arm. Uuuuuh! I hate when she does that right in the vein! :( We all stopped laughing and headed for the big metal door.
Talena: Aren't you coming Sensei?
Maolier: No I wanna finish decorating the dojo see y'all later and good luck girls!
We nodded our heads and left. When we got to the boys layer, they were all there waiting for us but we started cracking up when we saw Raph with a huge bump in the middle of his forehead and they started cracking up when they saw Lara's bump. Mikey and Amly took a photo of both of them with Mikey's new t-phone, of course they both got mad and Mikey and Amly got slapped in the back of the head and Lara crushed the phone with her foot.
Mikey: Well there it goes my second t-phone...
Donatello: Hey I've got something for all of you
We all followed Donnie into his lab in one of his drawers he took out 3 t-phones he gave one to me, Lara, and Amly. Taly already had one that Mikey gave her when we met him.
Donatello: And I guess I'll have to make another one for Mikey...again!
We all took our own paths I went with Leo, Donnie and Taly, Amly and Mike, and O.o Raph and Lara...

Raph's P.O.V:

I have never been so humiliated in front of girls....gosh it feels sooo embarrassing! And it's all because of that female turtle! Well I guess...its my fault too and she did got humiliated too. I kind of feel bad for her now she's sitting all alone in the entrance of the layer. I walked over to her and sat next to her.
Raphael: Hi
Larota: May I help you?
Raphael: No I just wanted to say hi....
Both of them at the same time: Listen I... ok you go first...no you go first...ok I'll go first.........I'm sorry...
Larota: You're sorry?
Raphael: You are sorry?!
Raphael: Yea well I sort of feel bad because it was my fault too
Larota: Same...
Raphael: So are we cool?
Larota: Yea we're cool...

Larota's P.O.V:

Me and Raph got to know each other better he isn't that bad after all, we like almost the same things. And I felt good because he actually understands me and why I'm alone....but now that I look at him closely he isn't ugly eather.... omg no....no no no I can't like him... I JUST MET HIM! This is bad...