I must go back! (Chapter 51)

*In China, at the TMNTG's old home*

Maolier's P.O.V:

Today I woke up with a weird sensation in my chest, that I have never experienced before. It's been 3 months now that I have left the girls back in NY...I got ready and went to the living room and saw Aguno making breakfast and Olivier at the table reading his manga...like always.
Maolier: Zǎoshang hǎo (good morning)
Olivier: Zǎoshang hǎo!
Haguno: Nǐ zǎoqǐ (you're up early)
Maolier: Yea I know...have any of you seen Hopu?
Haguno: She's outside meditating and Furuji is at the shrine
I nodded my head and went outside. I saw Hopu sitting in the grass under the tree meditating. I walked closer to her and bowed.
Hopu: Yes Maolier, how may I help you?
Maolier: Sorry for interrupting Hopu but...*sigh*...I dont know why I have a weird feeling in my chest that~
Hopu: You have it too, huh?
Maolier: Pardon?
She got up with the help of her cane and started smelling the pink roses that were growing all around the garden.
Hopu: I woke up in the middle of the night because I had a very, very bad dream about the girls and their friends...
Furuji: I had one about them too
We turned around and bowed down at the presence of Master Furuji. He bowed back.
Hopu: Greetings Master Furuji
Maolier: Master what do you mean by saying that you dreamend about the girls too?
Furuji: I mean what I mean Maolier, I had a dream about the girls and their malr friends having trouble with Shredder and Nayichu
Hopu: *Gasp* I...dreamend about that too, I don't really remember what happened exactly but it was pretty bad
I got that disturbing tickling sensation in my chest again! I pressed my hand on my chest to try to make it stop but it was just growing stronger.
Furuji: Are you alright there, Samurai?
Maolier: Huh? Oh yes Master is that I felt it again...stronger this time!
Hopu: I don't know about you but this is pretty weird
Furuji: You might be quite right...hmm...something must be happening if all of us are dreaming and feeling weird
Maolier: Should we ask the others about this too?
Furuji: Yes, and lets hurry cause if something is happening with the girls then we better find out what it is before its too late
We nodded our head and walked inside. The air was filled with the smell of sushi.
Haguno: Hm, you guys came just in time for breakfast!
Hopu: Thanks Haguno, but we need to ask you and Olivier something
Haguno: Oh? Well you can ask us at the table
We all sat down around the table with tea and sushi in front of us. Next to me and Olivier there were 4 empty spaces, which that's were the girl used to sit.
Olivier: What was that you needed to ask us Hopu?
Furuji: Not only her, but all three of us
Haguno: Is something wrong? Is it about the girls?!
Maolier: How'd you know?
Haguno: Oh well the day before yesterday I had a dream about them getting kidnaped by Nayichu...
She said very calmly while taking a sip of her tea, we all looked at each other with wide eyes.
Furuji: WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ANYTHING WOMAN?
Haguno: CAUSE THEY'RE JUST NIGHTMARES! You know I get them often
Hopu: Well not this one
Haguno: What are you saying?
Maolier: They both had a similar dream to yours and I have a weird feeling too that won't go away!
Olivier: I didn't dream or feel anything
Hopu: Hmmm well there's definetly something weird going on if we all had the same dream
   Haguno and Master Furuji looked at each other straight in the eyes and bowed they're heads at the same time. Haguno helped Master get up. Then Master Furuji hurried to his room and got his magical crystal orb from his room. Haguno went to the kitchen grabbed a wooden, dusty bowl that I didn't even remembered it existed. And ran to the backyard but before she went outside she screamed something at me.
Haguno: Maolier! Go to the girls' room and bring me their old bandanas!
Maolier: Yes!
Haguno: Hurry!
After I got the bandanas I went back to the kitchen and saw Master putting a bunch of small candles around his magical orb and Haguno had the bowl filled with the herbs that were planted at the very back of the garden. I thought they were old plants that died back there because they were all crusty and brown.
Haguno: Hurry Maolier! We don't have all day
I gave the bandanas to Haguno and sat back down.
Olivier: What's going on?
Hopu: They're gonna find out what's wrong with the girls, right?
Furuji: You're quite right Haguno, but first let's call them cause there's a chance that it was all just a coincidence and everything is perfectly normal
Master Furuji called them through the glass orb a few times but no one answered.
Maolier: They...could be with the boys...or at April's house...
Furuji: Hmm...let's just make sure
   Master looked at Aguno and she blew off the dust from the bowl and wrapped the 4 old bandanas around the bowl. The she grabed the herbs that she collected with both hands and crushed them until grey powder came out and dropped inside the bowl. She then took half a teacup of tea and poured it inside the bowl and mixed it until the tea went from brown to orange.
Olivier: What kind of voodoo tea solution is that?!
   She took a sip and passed it on to Furuji, he took a sip too and passed it to Hopu. She looked inside the bowl first and then took a slow sip and then it was my turn...I looked inside it too and there was only a few drops left of tea and the grey sand at the bottom that Haguno put in. It was weird cause the ashes looked dried...like if they never touched the tea...
Haguno: Go on Maolier, drink the rest but don't swallow the powder
Maolier: Uh y-yes Sensei
I dranked the last sip trying to not get any sand in my mouth. Then Haguno took the bowl out of my hands and poured the ashes into the crystal orb. They went inside the ball like if there was a hole at the top letting all the sand in!
Olivier: Woah!...
   Master Furuji got up and let Sensei Haguno sit in his spot, infront of the glass ball. She placed both hands gently around the orb and closed her eyes. Then all the ashes that were stuck at the bottom of the ball started turning into white smoke but we couldn't see anything else, everybody looked at her with much attention trying to understand what she was doing. Then a few seconds later she oppened her eyes widely with a gasp that scaped her mouth.
Hopu: Are you alright Haguno?
Olivier: Yea looks like you saw a ghost or something
Haguno: It's true...
Furuji: It's true what?
Haguno: The dreams...t-the feelings, they ARE visions!
Hopu: So that means that the girls...
Maolier: I have to go back...I have to, NOW!
I put my hat back on and headed to my room to grab my stuff.
Olivier: Maolier wait a minute
Maolier: I don't have time for a minute I need to save them now!
Furuji: Maolier!
I stopped completely and turned around when I heard Master Furuji say my name.
Haguno: We understand how you feel right now but, now you can't leave just like that
Olivier: Yea if Nayichu managed to capture the girls and their friends then she must have gotten tremendously powerful somehow
Furuji: Olivier is right we need to prepare ourselves, cause this is no ordinary fight anymore
Hopu: Yes so that's why...I'm coming with you!
Olivier: Count me in too!
Haguno: Hopu I don't think your foot will let you fight very well...
Hopu: Hmm...your right...but this happened to my leg because of a promise...to keep those girls safe and I am planning to keep that promise until the day I die! So please don't even waste your time on trying to stop me cause it's not gonna work
Haguno: We're not gonna stop you...
Maolier: ?
Furuji: We're all coming with you!