Venus x Leonardo (Chapter 50)

Venus' P.O.V:

   We stopped kissing when we heard a high pitch scream coming from the side of the room and we saw all 3 of my sisters staring at us.
Amoly: OOOOOOOH MYYYYYY GOOOOOSH!!!
Larota: *clears throat* Are we interrupting something?
Leonardo: Oh uuuh...
Venus: Um no-not at all...
Me and Leo stopped holding hands and stepped away from each other, I was still blushing XD
Talena: *Giggles* You guys never told us you were a couple
Amoly: Well now they are, right?!
Amly looked at us and me and Leo looked at each other...
Vee and Leo: Yes!
Everybody stayed quiet for a second and then they all came and hugged us!
Talena: Congrats Vee and Leo!
Amoly: Hehe yea...you guys make such a cute couple! <3
We broke up the group hug and Lara went all up in Leonardo's face.
Larota: Listen "fearless/charming leader" if you break MY sisters heart I will personally kill you...painfully!
She grabbed him by the shell and lift him up a little.
Talena: We all will!
Larota: Yea, so do you understand?!
Leonardo: Uh-um y-yes!
Larota: You have been warned!!!
She let go of him and Leo left back to thr boys' layer.

*At the boy's layer*

Leonardo's P.O.V:

The lights of the layer were off, I tried to go in slowly and silently but as soon as I stepped in all the lights turned back on and my brothers and Splinter were just standing in the middle of the room, looking at me.
Splinter: So Leonardo...can you tell us were you where?
Leonardo: I...I...went for a walk?
Raphael: A walk?
Leonardo: Yea I needed some fresh air to clear my mind
Donatello: Without telling anyone?
Leonardo: Yes...sorry if I worried you
Splinter: Hmmm...very well then
   He turned around and left to his room as well as everybody else. I didn't wanted to tell them yet cause....I guess I'm a bit shy and I want to tell them with Venus by my side. I left to my room, lay down on my bed, and thought about how lucky of a turtle I am!

*Next day*

Mikey: AMOLYYY!
I heard Mikey scream from the living room. I went outside and saw the girls coming in the layer.
Raphael: Well you girls are here early
Donatello: Did something happened?
All TMNTG: Well...
Talena: Something did happened but not necessarily bad
   I looked at Venus' beautiful face from my room and she somehow noticed me. I don't know why but this time I was actually scared to go outside it's not like I had another choice... I went outside, said hi to the girls, and hugged Venus. Mikey elbowed my arm and whispered....
Mikey: I see you Leo!
I blushed a little and called Master Splinter over. The girls stepped back except for Venus and we started holding hands.
Leonardo: Uh we have something to tell you guys
Venus: Yea...
All of my brothers and sensei were looking at us with a lot of attention which was making me more nervous and scared >·<'
Leonardo: Um...well you see...me and Venus are...
Mikey: DATING?!?!
Venus: *giggle* Yes!
   Everybody body just stayed still in shock at first which made me think that they didn't like the news...but then all of my brothers ran up to me and started congratulating us and hugging us and the girls joined too. Master Splinter just looked at us smiling.
Splinter: Hm well I hope Venus makes you happy, Leonardo and I hope Leonardo makes you happy, Venus!
Vee and Leo: Thank you Master Splinter!
We both bowed down at him and kept celebrating for the rest of the day!