Defeated Part 2 (Chapter 57)

April's P.O.V:

   They started tying our hands and feet together but nobody was trying to fight back. They didn't seemed to care anymore.... After they were finished, they lined us up against the wall and took all of our belongings. Our weapons, shell phones, my shoes, and even the turtle's bandanas.
Oliver: hey give that back!
Bebop: why? Cause it's a symbol of your honor or some stupid crap like that?!
Bebop & Rocksteady: HEHEHAAAAAAAHAA!!
Rocksteady: trust me, you already lost your honor and your identity and everything when y'all got defeated!
Tiger Claw: stop fooling around you idiots we have to get them into the truck now!
   Tiger Claw slapped them across the head and gave them ankle bracelets.
Rocksteady: you ain't our boss anymore so you can't really tell us what to do
Bebop: yeah!
   Tiger claw turn around and growled at the them while walking towards them. He grabbed both of their necks and lifted them from the floor.
Tiger claw: I might not be your boss anymore but I can still slice you up like ham and eat you for dinner in one bite!
Sasha: STOP BEING IDIOTS YOU THREE AND GET THE JOB DONE ALREADY
   He let go of Bebop and Rocksteady at once. They both smashed against the ground, catching their breaths.
Tiger claw: right away ma'am
   He gave Sasha a stank look and walked away. Bebop and Rocksteady got back up again and started putting the ankle bracelets on everyone. When they locked mines in, it tightened my ankle making it start cutting circulation.
April: this is too tight!
Rocksteady: deal with it, princess
   Great! Now I might not have a working foot by tomorrow. I looked around at the others and they all had the same dull and emotionless expression on their face. And their eyes looked grey. Ugh we are internally doomed. At least before when things used to go wrong, we had each other and hope. But now we don't even have ourselves. Sasha came over and made sure that our ankle bracelets were secured and working. When she got to Casey, who was tied up next to me, he dared to open his mouth.
Casey: hey, yo-you wanna make a deal?
She stopped what she was doing and looked at him.
Casey: if you let us go we'll give you anything! Like anything anything. A better life, a new phone, new friends maybe? I mean working with these bunch of animals must be frustrating right? Just please please please let us go
   She didn't say anything she just stared at him deep in the eyes. Then she ripped a piece of cloth from his jeans and wrapped it around his mouth.
Sasha: you talk to much
   And then she moved on to me. After she was done checking me she got up and left.
Mikey: so I guess this is it then? This is how we go down?
Leonardo: *sigh* I guess so
   Out of nowhere Raph screamed at the top of his lungs in anger and shuffled around.
Maolier: I know it's frustrating but there's nothing we could do now
Raphael: we shouldn't have given up! We never give up...
Casey: it's over, just accept it... good guys have to loose at some point too
   Casey? I've never seen him act like this before. If anything he was the only one in the team that never gave up.
Haguno: I'm sorry we couldn't save you
Venus: we're sorry we didn't try hard enough
Donatello: yea we didn't...
   At that moment the mutants came in, carrying big cages like the ones you find in the circus with a lion inside of it.
Sasha: let's see 1,2,3....14 of you
Tiger claw: we can just put two in one cage since we don't have enough
Sasha: I suppose so
   They started pairing us and carrying us to the cages. Me and Casey were in one, Hopu and Haguno in another, Amly and Samurai Maolier, Lara and Tal, Raph and Mikey, Olivier and Don. But Vee and Leo were in separate cages by themselves.
Shredder: load them up! We need to get out of here as soon as possible
   They stacked us up like blocks on a cargo truck. When they were done we saw tiger claw and fish face carrying a body that had a white blanket over it, out from the building.
Haguno: WHERE ARE YOU TAKING MY HUSBAND!? IM TALKING TO YOU!
    Nayichu then appeared with a huge smirk on her face.
Nayichu: don't worry we'll take very good care of him, we'll even incinerate him for you. That way you don't have to spend money on a funeral
Haguno: don't you dare do that to my husband you wench!
Nayichu: you mean your ex husband? He is dead so he doesn't really count as one anymore. And I guess that also makes you a widow
   Haguno then turned around and started crying silently.
Nayichu: oh don't cry now! The past is in the past and plus y'all should be happy because now I own you, meaning you're going to be working for the best villain in the world and now I'm unstoppable without you rats running around, trying to ruin my plans! Hahahahaaaa~
Sash: マスター私は中断するつもりはありませんが、私たちは本当に今行く必要があります (master I do not intend to interrupt, but we really need to go now)
Nayichu: alright alright, I'll talk to you all later. And don't worry about dying, I won't kill you YET!
   Sasha then grabbed the sliding door and pulled it down. The slam of the door echoed through my body and everything was dark. All I could hear now is the whimpers from Haguno and the sighs of defeat coming from everyone. The engine of the truck then turned on and started moving.