Nayichu!? (Chapter 12)

Talena's P.O.V:

Mikey order pizza, we all eat some and it was time to say goodbye to the boys so we can go night patrolling.
Venus: I'm sorry guys but we have to go now
Mikey: Aaaaaw! So fast?
Leonardo: Where are you guys going?
Venus: We have to go patrolling to see if we find any clues about Nayichu
Leonardo: Really? Well we where going night patrolling too!
Venus: Well do you guys wanna go with us?
And with out thinking about it Mikey sign in first.
Mikey: Hell yea!
Leaving his group and standing next to us.
Leonardo: Sure thing!
Raphael: Yea
Donatello: Ok
They told Master Splinter and then we all headed up to the rooftops. We where all running and jumping really fast along the rooftops.
Mikey: Whooooohoooo!
We all smiled and Amoly giggled a little. After a while we stopped to catch our breaths and all of a sudden a group of female human ninjas with a black hat like sensei's and the black yin-yang in their arms, by that I immediately knew they were Nayichu's minions. They started surrounded us, we all squished together into a circle and took out our weapons and then one of them spoke:
Female ninja #1: We are here because we got orders to take you to our boss!
Leonardo: Oh really?! Who says!?
Female ninja #1: I'm not talking to you I'm talking to them!
With her sword she pointed at me, Lara, Vee, and Amly.
Venus: Alright! You can take us...if you pass through us first!
Mikey: Don't worry they're girls they're easy to beat!
We all looked at Mikey with a mad face.
Raphael: Nice going Mikey...
Mikey: What...not all of them...right!?
Lara face palm her self and then we started fighting, there was about 20 of them but they weren't that hard to beat, but the one that talked to us threw a black powder to Amoly's eyes making her drop to the floor and start screaming in pain. She was about to take Amoly when Lara got in the way and punched her in the face.
Larota: Stay away from my sister!
The girl ninja fell but Donnie and Mikey catcher her and then they pushed her over to me I kiked her she fell to the floor but stand up she tried to run away but Venus and Leo got in her way, then Vee got her by her uniform and raised her up in the air.
Venus: WHO ARE YOU WORKING FOR?!
At first she didn't said nothing but Venus went hard on her.
Venus: Alright if you're not gonna speak my arms get really tired you know
Vee stretched her hand at the edge of the building hanging the ninja over the edge.
Female ninja #1: Oh please don't hurt me! I was forced to do this!!!
Venus: We won't if you tell us who are you working for, and where is she!?!?
She still didn't said nothing so Venus lift up one finger with only grabbing her with two fingers.
Female ninja #1: NAYICHU! We work for Nayichu, she lives in the abandon laboratory near the big apple!
Venus: Aaah so that's where she's hiding... and why is she here?!
Female ninja #1: I...I don't know why she moved here, she doesn't tell us her plans she only gives us orders...
We all looked at her with a mad face.
Female ninja #1: Please I'm telling the truth!
Venus: Alright...
Venus put her back down gently in the rooftop but still grabbing her shirt.
Venus: You better be telling the truth cuz if you're not then we will find you and you're not gonna enjoy our visit, but meanwhile I don't wanna see your face again!
The ninja nodded her head yes nervously. Venus let go of her shirt and she started running as fast as she could disappearing in the darkness of the night.
Raphael: And I thought I was harsh...
We all went running to Amoly which was sitting in Lara's lap.
Mikey: Amly! Are you alright?
Amoly: oh yea the only problem is I can't see nothing
I took out my tiny flashlight and tried to open her eyes but I couldn't!...
Talena: Amly can you open your eyes?
Amoly: Uuuuuuuh....no
Leonardo: Oooh uh
Donatello: To my laboratory!
Larota carried Amoly in her arms and we all started walking to the boys layer, I walked with Donnie and started talking about what might that black powdered have that it hurt Amoly's eyes and sticked them together.

Venus's P.O.V:

While we were walking I started walking next to Lara and Amoly.
Larota: Hey Venus uuuuh that was really good to what you did to that ninja
Amoly: Yea too bad I couldn't see it but I swear you almost sounded as mean as Lara
Larota: I will smack you right now but I feel bad so I'll wait until you open your eyes
Venus: Well what can I say I learned from the best!
I said while looking at Lara and she smiled. The rest of the way we walked in silence whe we got to our layer we went straight into Donnie's lab and Lara put Amly in the metal shinny table. Donnie took a sample he took black speck that was in Amly's eye lid and put it in a glass jar. They manage to open to her eyes with hot water but eyes were really red.
Amoly: Omg finally I can see something!
Taly put some eye drops in her eyes and she was ready to go then we started talking Donnie and Taly were in the lab trying to see what that black dust was, Raph and Lara were watching tv, Mikey was showing Amly his comic book collection and me and Leo told Splinter what happen then after we finished Master Splinter left the dojo leaving me and Leo after that there was an awkward silence....
Leo: So do you wanna meditate with me?
Venus: I will love to!
We both say crossed legs and started meditating. After a while we stoped and we went outside the girls were waiting for me in the entrance of the layer so we can leave.
Leonardo: Hey so are we gonna see you guys tomorrow, cuz we want to present you some friends?
Mikey: Oh yea April and Casey they're humans but they have been with us since the start
Venus: Um...
Larota: Well you see we have training tomorrow
Amoly: Uh uh can they train with us?
Venus: Yea if it's ok with Samurai....but yea it's fine!
Mikey: Yes!
Raphael: We'll be ready!
Donatello: And after that can we go see April?
Venus: Yea ok!
Leonardo: It's settle then!
Venus: Ok then see you tomorrow guys!
We all waved goodbye and went to our layer, we told everything to Sensei she said that at least we know where Nayichu is hiding and that it's fine with her that the guys come train with us. After that we all went to sleep, omg I don't know why but I really wanna see Leo again!