First day in NYC (Chapter 1)

Credit to PGSonia for the picture really appreciate it!

When the airplain was about to land the girls were standing on the wheels ready to jump off.
Amoly: Why can't we just wait until the airplane lands completely and then we get off.
Larota: Because people are gonna see us you dumb shell.
Venus: Ok girls when I say one we jump off, ready 3...2...

When she turned around the girls already jumped off.

Venus: HEY I NEVER SAID ONE, OH COME ON WAIT FOR ME!

The girls landed perfectly, when they got there the sun was already raising up they landed on the NYC airport so at least they didn't had to walk their way to NYC.  And they sneaked out of the airport with out any one seeing them and hided behind the nearest building.

Larota: Oh god I thought I was never gonna get out of that airplane. (She said while stretching her arms and back)
Talena: No joke
Venus: why didn't you guys wait for my signal like I told you!
Talena: Sorry Venus we just really wanted to get out of there.
Amoly: Yea V calm down it seemed like for ever since I saw the light of day.
Venus: Alright but next time you guys need to follow my lead.
Larota: Yea, yea what ever you say.

Everything went silent for a minute but then Amoly spoke:

Amoly: So... What now?
Venus: We need to find some shelter were not safe out here and hopefully some food. Taly how much food and water do we have left?
Talena: Well we only have one apple left, but enough water for at least two more days.
Larota: Well there is trees everywhere and we just have to dig for worms.
Amoly: Nah ha I refuse to eat that again. Do you know how painful and disgusting it is to only eat two or three leaves with worms?!
Larota: Then what are we suppose to eat then?
Venus: We'll figure something out later, right now we need a place to stay with out no humans seeing us.

Talena looked up at the buildings for a moment and then her eyes went wide.

Talena: That's it! I mean at least for now.
Venus: What is it?
Talena: We could stay on the building's roof top, I mean they're pretty high and a lot of them humans can't go to, so I guess that's pretty safe for now.
Amoly: I like it!
Venus: I agree too, how about you Lara?
Larota: Yea... I guess we don't have much choice.

Then with out saying another word they were already jumping up the building, they walked a little further away from the airport and then set camp on a rooftop next to a water tank. Taly put some blankets in the floor that Amly brought to make it more comfortable. Then Venus took out the glass ball activated it with her magic and tryed to call the others, on her last attempt they answered, it was Master Furuji, Hopu, and Haguno. The girls told them everything and they told them that they were doing ok and that Samurai Maolier will get there in two days or so. When they hanged up the girls went on a little hunt for food but they didn't find nothing but at least now they knew in what part of the city they were. When they got back to their roof top the moon was already up and Taly started a camp fire while Lara got the the apple and cut it in four with her Kusarigama and gave a piece to one of her sisters and Venus passed them each a bottle of water. They all sat on top of their blanket surrounding the fire.

Venus: Not bad for our first day in a NYC.
Talena: Hopefully we'll find some food tomorrow or if not were gonna have to go back to our diet.
Amoly: Uuuuuugh stupid diet!
Larota: Well I'm gonna go to sleep goodnight everyone.

They all said goodnight and went to sleep.