Red Plan Part 2 (Cahpter 36)

Mikey's P.O.V:

I started to panic a little when they said it was sleeping powder that made Amoly go to sleep and I think Samurai noticed.
Maolier: Don't worry we had this sleeping powder for over 20 years now, it shouldn't last long
Oh good cause I thought they last forever or something like that. '.'
Maolier: But don't let this stop you, go now! You don't have much time!
Venus: But we already lost 2 members of our team and now another one! It's not gonna work
You can feel the tension in the air.
Talena: We can always try tomorrow
Leonardo: But Raph and Lara are already on their way...they're probably there by now
Donatello: And what if they're in trouble!?
Maolier: Everybody calm down
Everybody got quiet. Then Samurai walked up to Vee and Leo leaving the side of Amoly.
Maolier: As leaders you must do what's right this is why I trained you Venus, to be a good leader! I believe that Leonardo has more experience with this kind of stuff, so discuss it between you two and don't waste any more because time is running out
Venus and Leo walked over to one side of the room and the rest of us kneeled next to Amoly.
Mikey: Isn't there a cure for the sleeping powder?
Talena: Indeed there is but I don't think we're gonna find it any time soon!
Mikey: Why?
Donatello: The cure is a petal of the flower that makes the sleeping powder, crush it, and mix it with salt water
Maolier: Not any salt water, it has to be the purest and finest natural salt water in all the world
Mikey: Oooh, never mind
Then we heard Vee and Leo coming our way.
Venus: Ok we made a decision
Donatello: We're all ears
Leonardo: We're leaving...and now!

*At Shredder's Layer*

Shredder's P.O.V:

Shredder: I asked you a question!
She turned around still carrying Karai.
Larota: Um from what I've heard she's not your daughter and she doesn't belong to you aether so if you excuse me I'm gonna walk out of here and you're not gonna have to see my fabulous face again!
UGH! Insolent turtle who does she think she is!? Without saying another word I whistled and my foot ninjas attacked and she fell backwards letting go of my daughter, she stand up quickly and started fighting them, from that I could tell that she's a very rood and strong ninja that never gives up! But I'm afraid that she's not gonna win today, they took my daughter once and I'm not gonna let it happen again! I put my hand in the air and closed my fist, and the robot ninjas stopped fighting and backed away from the turtle.
Larota: She is not your daughter! Just accept that and let her go with her true family!
Shredder: Never! And even if I said yes you would have to go through me first! And up to now none of your friends have done it
Larota: Well it's time that someone does
She launched at me with both Kusarigamas ready to attack but I dodge it, grabbed her foot and smashed her into the floor. But she stand up quickly, not lowering her guard. Then I started running up to her, jump in the air, and try to stab her in the chest but she blocked it, and tripped me to the ground! She put her Kusarigama under my helmet touching my neck and stared at me with white eyes.
Larota: Well that was easy!
Shredder: ただ、すでに私を終えます  (Just finish me already!)
Larota: 喜んで  (With pleasure!)
Then behind her and Razzar grabbed her by both arms and launched her over to one corner of the room. They helped me get up.
Razzar: You ok master?
I didn't answer that stupid question because I was focusing on Beep bob, Rocksteady, and Fish face were kneeling around my daughter. I jogged over there and saw that my daughter wouldn't wake up because she was asleep!
Fish face: Sleeping powder!
My heart sank when I heard those 2 word coming out of the fish's mouth! But it couldn't be if Larota wants her to go back to her real family why would she put her to an internal sleep? Or it could be that the powder is old and it doesn't last long!
Shredder: Don't worry about it, she's gonna be fine but it looks like we have an intruder!
We all turned to were Larota got launched to but she wasn't there! We all fell quiet to listen at any tiny noise, then I heard screaming behind me, it was Fish face! She jumped on top of him and started attacking him but Beep bob and Rocksteady jumped on top of them leaving Larota unconscious!? Rocksteady and Beep bob high-5 each other.
Shredders: Stop fooling around and get off her!
They got off her and helped fish face up he was about to pass out as well. Then I walked over to the fallen ninja turtle and took out my fist claws to kill her but out of nowhere she opened her eyes and threw throwing stars at my face but I blocked it with my arms. Then she threw a smoke bomb and dissapeared!
Shredder: Ugh! Look for her!
We started clearing the smoke and then we heard the door open, we saw that insolent turtle running out the room with Karai!
Shredder: DONT LET HER GET AWAY WITH MY DAUGHTER!

Larota's P.O.V:

I started running as fast as I could but Karai was soooo heavy oh my lord! My plan didn't go as planed but hey I've got the girl and now I'm escaping, I just wondered if the others are coming and where's Nayichu? I mean the white crocodile or Sasha was here so she~ My thoughts got interrupted when Beep bob came out of nowhere and pushed me to the ground and I actually feel bad for Karai cause it's like a game of football and she's the ball. I stand up quick and started running to where Karai was but Rocksteady got there first and kicked my chest with his front horns and send me flying to the other side. That really hurt though it got me out of breath I stand up and tried to run away without Karai cause it was aether run or die! So I was jogging to the exit when Fish face tried to stop me but I kicked him and punched him to the ground and then Razzar came and scratched one side of my face and I fell to the floor.
Razzar: Hehe I thought you were stronger than that!
Larota: Sh-shut up at least I don't have rabies
Beep bob and Rocksteady: Ooooohooho!
Razzar started growling and getting closer to me but Shredder stopped him.
Shredder: Enough you idiots! We have to decide what are we gonna do with her, I'll be really good for our advantage
Larota: You're all just a bunch of bird poop!
Everybody felt silent and looked at Shredder and he looked at me.
Shredder: What did you just said?
Larota: You heard me! Like you guys are villains and villains never win, even if you use me for your advantage!
Shredder: In a way your right but...
He kept talking and talking but I don't care what he has to say cause what caught my attention was Raph!? He woke up already, and he was watching us from the big tubes that where hanging from the ceiling. He noticed Karai in one side of the room, and my kusarigamas on the other side. He pointed at my weapons then at Karai....oh I think I know what he wants me to do. So I nodded my head and focused on Shredder again.
Shredder:...you guys haven't won yet!
Larota: But we haven't lost yet!
I stand up quickly and run towards my kusarigamas I got one but Beep bob got the other one and tripped me then Rocksteady grabbed my foot and launched me in the air I hit the ceiling and fell back to the floor! I was destroyed now, I tried to stand up but Shredder put his foot on my shell which made me go back down. He grabbed the end of my bandana and pulled it making my head go up and put his fist claws on my neck.
Shredder: You just did!
I closed my eyes and hoped for the best but then I heard that sweet voice that I thought I wasn't gonna hear in a long time.
Raphael: Get your nasty claws off her!
He jumped down and kicked shredder in the face making him let go of me. I sat up and looked at him, he helped me up and touched the big scratch on the side of my face and I backed off.
Larota: It's ok, thanks but why did you came back for me? After what I did to you
Raphael: Cause your my friend and I shouldn't got mad at you because of Mona and because I have a code that says to never leave a turtle behind
He gave me the Kusarigama that Beep bob took and I smiled.
Raphael: Ready?
Larota: I'm always ready!

                                                                                   To be continued...