Chapter One

Kim's POV
I run as fast as I can from Robbie who was the murderer. My feet are burning really bad . I run as fast as I can."Your Dead"he said tapping me on the shoulder.
I collapse partly in exhaustion partly acting. Diana found me seconds later. "Murder in the dark!"she yells. Everyone gathers in the youth room I sit on the couch and look around at everyone.
Robbie glanced at me with a look on his face that I couldn't tell what it meant. "Who do you think is the murderer?" Parker,our youth pastor called. Gatlin ,Robbie's girlfriend said "Jessica is the murderer! I saw her kill someone!"Jessica looks up her mouth open.I smirk. Jessica defended herself and accused Robbie."I didn't kill anyone!"she say putting her purplish blond hair in a ponytail. "In fact I saw Robbie run after Kim" Diana adds.
Everyone looks at me. I look down at my gray shoes.I outline the check on the side of my shoe with my finger. "Anyone second Jessica being the murderer?" Parker asks. Robbie,Gatlin,and Ben raised their hands. "Ok Jessica your dead."Parker announced. "The murderer wins and that was Robbie." He added.
The next game is Zombie Tag. I quickly grabbed my gun to shoot zombies with. Bionca meets me at the door. "Where are we going to hide?"she asks me. "The choir room." I reply. Parker called the game to start. The zombies are Gatlin and Simara. Me and Bionca darted to the choir room.
After five minutes we hear someone come and a voice saying "who's there?" "It's Kim and Bionca." I reply. "Who are you?"Bionca asks the shadow figure. "It's Robbie." He says finding somewhere to hide.
A person came in a second later it was Gatlin. She tagged me and Bionca but missed Robbie."is anyone else in here?" She asks. Both of us hesitate for a minute."no" Bionca says finally.
We went out of the choir room to grab our zombie pool noodles. It was my job as ordered by Gatlin to check up stairs to see if anyone is up there.
I went upstairs trying to hide my pool noodle. Suddenly I see something glowing in one of the rooms. I walk into the room towards the glowing object. I look down at it hesitating to pick it up. I pick it up after a few minutes. A green portal forms in front of me trying to suck me inside. I hold on to one of the desks. The desk falls and I get sucked into the portal.