Chap.o57

Chap.o57

Naramdaman ko na ang lambot ng kama sa likod ko pagkatapos at dun lang ako nagmulat ng mga mata. I saw Ysrael on top of me, still kissing me. What a great view!

Pumikit ulit ako at nakipagsabayan ng halikan dito. I'll forever be satisfied with his kisses. His kisses are my drugs, my obsession.

His hands moved further, from my belly up to my torso. I never stopped him from touching my breasts and the thought that I haven't strip my dress irritates me more. It was like a barrier to Ysrael's touch. It was like I am hoping for more, wanting the most out of it.

At hindi ko na napigilan pa ang sarili ko na hubarin ang button down shirt ni Ysrael. My trembling hands were doing their best just to do the task - of moving away the shirt for me to see how beautiful and perfect Ysrael body is. I am craving to see its nakedness and I'd do anything just to satisfy my desire for him.

Nakakatawa nga at ako ang unang naghuhubad dito. Don't blame me for I am now ready for this. I know to myself that it is about time for this.

And when I got the chance of undoing his shirt, it is his pants that I plan to strip after. My hands looked for its jeans' opening and again with shaky hands, I unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. It was like Ysrael couldn't notice he's almost naked cause he is still busy kissing my neck and carresing my breasts.

And because Ysrael is being oblivious to what I am doing - stripping him - I came up to an idea. I pushed him to all of my might until I am the one who managed to be on top. He seemed curious at first.

"Undress me, please." It was just like a moan when I said these words to him.

And Ysrael being obedient, followed my please. He made his way being on top of me again. He didn't hesitate on unzipping my dress afterwards and throwing it across the room.

He stopped moving after undoing my dress. He was just looking at me intently with his heavy breathing. It was then I raised my right hand to caress his cheek.

"Are you sure of this, honey?" He asked in oh so husky voice.

"Y-yes." I stuttered due to intense.

Who am I to said no anyway? I'm so sure of him and I know this is the right time, and right place, with the right person - my Jude Ysrael Maniego.

"I love you, honey." He whispered before lowering his head and kissing me passionately.

His kisses even made their way going south until it gave my breasts the greatest attention. How he caressed and touched my breasts is indescribable. Every stroke of his fingers is out of the world. I couldn't explain it. I couldn't find the right word to tell what I am feeling. But one thing is for sure, what he is doing is beyond everything and is making me insane.

And as I thought that what he did to my breasts is the extreme that I could feel, I was wrong. Because when Ysrael do wanders on the middle of my thigh, I could feel anything but great pleasure and bliss. His every stroke made my eyes shut in his unanticipated moves. And when he used his mouth as well as his fingers on that area, - doing a great combination - I felt heaven. It's making me convulsed due to unexplainable moves of its tongue and fingers. He was so great that my body was moving with his every moves already.

And I felt my body trembled when I reached something after. I couldn't say what happened to my body. I am breathing heavily - my breathing is uneven. I felt different - so different from what I have felt before. And lastly, my heart is pounding loudly and I don't know why.

"We're not yet done, honey." Ysrael reminded after and that's when I felt his tip on my fold.

I didn't stop him no more when he made his way inside me. I didn't say my protest when he moved even if it badly hurts for a first timer like me.

But with the love Ysrael has for me, he moved in unhurried motion. It was as if he's treasuring the moment and is trying to ease the pain I am currently feeling.

Honestly, I couldn't deny the pain. He is huge for me and I still couldn't believe that he is inside me, moving between my walls. But how Ysrael moved, I could say the pain is still bearable. I could bear the pain just for him. Just for the guy who truly loves me and...

"I love you, Cyrene." Ysrael said to me as he is increasing its pace. He kissed my forehead after and I felt the love.

"I love you, too, Ysrael." I then said.

I confessed. I said my true feeling for him. Sabi ko nga, madaling mahalin ito at alam kong mahal ko na talaga ito. I fell for him and I'm so glad that he did make me fall at the start.

I saw his smile widen just hearing me. I could see how he was delighted by my confession. And with this, I'll never regret loving this man.

I WOKE UP the next morning due to the sound of my phone. Hindi naman ako nagdalawang-isip na kunin at sagutin ito.

"H-hello." I said in my bedroom voice.

I'm still sleepy because of last night. And speaking of last night, memories of last night flooded through my mind. It was when my attention diverted to the guy who is beside me. Ysrael is sleeping calmly at my side and it was when I realized my confession last night. He seemed happy that time and his expression is still in my mind. I won't forget it, I know.

[Cyrene, you still there?]

Natigil na lang ako sa pag-iisip sa mga nangyari kagabi nang magsalita ang nasa kabilang linya - si Toby.

"Yes, I'm still here, Toby. What is it anyway?" Tanong ko habang patayo ako.

I then looked for my dress and undies. I want to cook food for Ysrael and this time, I'll make sure it won't be meat. Meat allergy, remember?

[It's about Clive. He's in St. Luke's, Cyrene and please come.]

Dahil sa nalaman ko, mabilis ko nang tinapos ang tawag para makapag-ayos na ako. I just left a note to Ysrael just to inform him my whereabouts. Baka hahanapin ako nito sa paggising nito.

Bumaba na ako at pumara ng taxi. Sa St. Luke's na ako dumiretso at 'di na ako umuwi pa sa pad ko para makapgpalit. Nag-aalala na kasi ako sa kuya ko at sa kaalamang nasa hospital ito, malamang may nangyaring masama dito.

Minutes later, I reached the area. I looked for the room after and I found it with ease 'cause Toby sent me the details.

I entered the room and saw kuya Clive lying on the hospital bed. Toby and Jen are also here which made me think of something fishy bout them.

Nagmadali na akong yumakap kay kuya and I heard the sound of the door after. It was when I found out that the two left the room.

Humiwalay na ako sa yakapan namin pagkatapos at saka ko masusing tinignan si kuya Clive. He seems depressed and sick. After days of being away, I wonder what really happened to him. That was when I decided to throw him questions.

"What happened to you? And why did you leave without saying anything?" I inquired.

"Cyrene..." Nahihirapang sabi nito. He tried to stand but I didn't let him. He's weak.

"Just tell me what's going on, kuya. Just get straight, please."

"We're... We're... We're not sibling." Sabi nito na ikinabigla ko.

How come? Diba magkapatid kami sa ama? Magkapatid kami pero iba lang ang ina naming dalawa. How could he say that? Is he kidding me?

"And I still love you, honey. I'm still fucking in love you."