P.E.

for the people that goes to the ninth ((probably??)) Oldest school in the phillipines,

here comes something that will express my feelings

Directed by thou introverted kitten-faced defect ear'd canker-blossom, chica.

You: *stares at P.E. teacher*

P.E. teacher: *blabs abt how worthless we all are and continues to insult us*

*You see Freddy, Bonnie, Foxy, Chica, And Goldie*

Freddy: Yes sir! ((DIE UNHOLY FIEND))

Bonnie: *asks a question* ((I WILL TAKE THAT STUPID ARNIS YOU MADE US BUY WITH OUR OWN MONEY AND SHOVE IT DOWN THY THROAT))

Foxy: ... *silent anger*

Foxy: ... *silent anger but with mouthing words of anger*

Foxy: ... *silent anger but with dance steps such as banging on the floor, stomping foot, throwing shoes at him, and flipping the bird at him*

Chica: *at the verge of summoning every weapon, robot, gattling gun tower, attack, ducks, giant ducks, ducks with machine guns, blue attacks, robots with legs, Alfredo, ponies, and mechanic mode but proceeds to think of the happy things such as...*

this.....

Goldie: *at the verge of standing up and slapping him in the face

Goldie: *at the verge of standing up and slapping him in the face.... with a chair.*

You: why are you so mean to us?

PE teacher: Shut up. I'm talking. You have no right to talk while I am. Not even questions. I'll give you a low grade for that.

You: And what are you to us, the king of the world? You can't insult the youth like that. Everyone makes mistakes. You too. Insulting your class is against the 37th rule for teachers, isn't it? Why the hell are you venting your anger from your past on us, if we've done absolutely nothing wrong to you?

PE teachers: The youth is disgusting. Disrespectful and most of all, STUPID AND NAIVE.

You: and so are you. We are the reckless, wild, and free youth that you hate so much. We may be disrespectful but we respect our parents; Being here even if we don't want to be in front of you.

You: My friends over there, though. They could destroy you any second from now if you weren't insulting us for an hour.

PE teacher: you're all nothing to me. I only need my money.

*in the cold, but melting colors of amber,

*your friends and classmates re filled with

*determination with a longing of inflicting pain.

* the whole gym is a battlefield.

*the teacher is nothing but a small slab of flesh on the ground*

FINISH HIM

Tam: *puts flesh in a jar and sends it to his mother*

Moral lesson

You can't spell youth without you.

It would be th

Also if you're yandere,

Just think of your neko sleeping like this..

I's just heartwarming...