The Guy Who Fixed Me

.....................................
Heyo! I'm back!

Sorry for not updating in some time, it's just that I had a bunch of school work to do. But soon I will have my holidays, and that means a whole month of writing and reading! Yay!

The song above is 'A Little Too Much', if you want to hear it as you read.

Feel free to comment, I really love reading them! Now I would like to know something... What is your favourite song from Shawn? I really don't have one, I love them all! It also depends on my mood. Each day I am more attached to a different one. These days I have been very much attached to, of course, 'Treat You Better'. And I think 'Never Be Alone'. I guess 'Kid in Love', too. And his whole freakng album and other songs and everything he composed really because I LOVE THEM ALL!

Well, I hope you are liking this story! Enjoy!

Xxx,

Sara
.......................................
Sitting on some steps, my book and shopping bag in my hand with my beautiful new blue an grey shirt and my just purchased black,blue and white bracelet on my wrist, I am eating a Snickers bar while I wait for the doors to open again, this time for the actual concert.

The rest of the soundcheck continued with the songs that he actually was assigned to sing, which were "Life of the Party", "The Weight" and "Stitches". Everything continued as it had happened before, him throwing me a glance and a smile once in a while, but the other songs were not like the first song, in which I felt like the song was sang for me. I guess him singing "You watch me bleeding 'till I can't breathe" directly to someone in particular while meaning the words would not be that cool.

I don't know how long it took, but the doors eventually opened, this time many assistants near by to help the people find their places. My places were not front row (or neither second or third or forth) but they were quite good, having a great centralized view of the stage.

With every second that passed by, I got more and more excited, the emotions that were boiling inside of me getting more and more agitated. Finally, the opening act started, and James TW performed. Soon, I started regretting for not getting his autograph early today. I really enjoyed his performance, and I was so entertained that in a blink of an eye, he was out of stage.

A reminder that anytime soon Shawn would enter made my heart sink, and unlike the last time, the bottled emotions became free, and I threw words at my aunt. I just couldn't stop the words from leaving my mouth. My aunt couldn't help but laugh at the way I was racing my words and was so ecstatic, but I know she was actually listening.

My heart started beating faster and faster as the time of the concert came, and I started imagining how would it be. I have always imagined him starting a concert with "Something Big". I wondered if I would start screaming with everyone else or simply cheer once in a while and sing softly to the words of the songs.

The lights went out, and I started trembling with excitement. The crowd erupted, and I could not help but scream with everyone else. How could I have thought that I would not scream? Every time I watched a video of him, I would have a mini heart attack. Did I really think that by actually seeing him live I wouldn't start freaking out?

The sound of a cello version of his song blared out of the speakers, making the crowd cheer louder, and a projection of his World Tour logo shone bright against the dark wall of the stage. Some special effects came into action, and a shiver went up my spine as everything sinked in. The time is now.

And then, he entered, guitar in hand. And I shouted as I never had, every cell of my body numb with the excitement. A spotlight came down on him, lighting his tall, beautiful figure.