Blackout

.............................
Hey people...
Yes, no exclamation mark today, because I am depressed. Why?

This is my last day of holidays 😭

But seriously, I am gonna go back to school with pride. They will ask me "what did you do in your holidays?". And the conversation will go like:
Sara: I wrote my fanfic on wattpad
Them: and?
Sara: I obssessed over Shawn
Them: and?
Sara: I cried over the fact that I am not Sadie and he isn't my boyfriend. (Well technically speaking I am as she is kind of inspired on myself but still you know what I mean)
Them: and?
Sara: slept.
Like this is totally worthy way of spending my holidays! Shawn is worthy of that, certainly. Mendes Army forever!

Ok, I'll save you guys from my rambling.
Enjoy!
Xxx,
Sara
.............................
Sadie's POV
As the rain hit the window and made the air inside my house cool, I realized that my opinion on rain changed. Once, I had thought it was depressing. But now, it reminded me of happy memories. Especially ones involving a certain boy and New York.

"Shawn, this album will be seriously amazing." I say, as Shawn finishes showing me one more song that will be in his next album. "Your fans will go crazy over it."

"Really?" He asks, beaming.

"Yeah, I'm sure of it. I'm really proud of how far you came. I feel like a proud mother!" I tease, pretending that I was crying and swiping my index under my eyes.

"What about proud girlfriend?"

"That too." I say indifferent, and laugh when I meet his eyes. We were in what we called the basement, though it wasn't the typical one. It was just the remaining room that was left in the third floor, and also acted as a living room. However, I also liked to call it my gaming room, as it was where I liked to play Wii.

"What about we now play a round of Mario Kart?" Shawn asks, eyeing the boy full of Wii games and controlers.

"Sure! I haven't played in a while." I say, feeling excited to play. I walk over to the box and start digging in between the disks, trying to find Mario Kart when my hands stop at the sight of one of the "Legend of Zelda" games. Oh how much I loved that game. I really need to find a whole day to spend playing this.

As I finally find the game I was looking for, I open the case and slip the disk in the Wii, and then turn on the TV.

"I am going to get some muffins. Want some?" I ask, and then soon regret it. Of course he wanted. "Forget it."

I slide open the door and start my way downstairs, when the house shakes to the sound of thunder. I couldn't help but be scared. I'm not really afraid of lightning, but it's sound? That sound scares the crap out of me.

I finally reach the kitchen after two flights of stairs, and put some muffins on a tray. The stock on muffins now here at my house was big. Not only for Shawn's sake, but for mine. Shawn's fascination with them is really rubbing on me. Not like I wouldn't gladly eat one if they were offered to me before, though.

The tray in hands, I start to go back up, when the sound of thunder vibrates through the house once more. I bite my lip, holding in a whimper, as my heart rate acelerates due to fear. It's ok Sadie, it's just a storm.

I continue up the stairs, always being careful where I put my feet. There is another boom, and taking a deep breath, I try to resume my walk nonchalantly. Keep calm and carry on.