*Please Read!*

(In case you are wondering yes this is the same message I made in the last author's note, but a reader of mine asked me to do a seperate author's note for this, so I deleted it and pasted it here)

Hellooooooo how are you doing?

Ok people so as you may or may not know, the Fanfiction Awards for 2016 already started with nominations. And I wasn't planning on doing this, until a reader of mine went there and nominated this story several times (thank you so much AngieShiver ! And JacobAlexannderConne  for following her lead)

So for this story to actually be eligible for voting and actually having a chance of winning, this story needs to be between the most nominated stories out of that certain category, and that's where I wanted to please ask you to help me.

I would really appreciate if you guys could go there and nominate this story, I would really thank you guys!To be completely honest, I don't think there is a decent sized chance that I can actually get really nominated for this as this story isn't very big, but well as two already did it... why not try?

If you guys actually want to help me in this then this is how you do it: you go to thefanfictionawards  and on their story, and under the categories this story can be nominated for you go there and comment the name of the story and tag me. These are the categories this story can be nominated for (if I am not mistaken of course) :

 These are the categories this story can be nominated for (if I am not mistaken of course) :

Magcon* (sorry guys, typos...)

Really, if you guys did this, it would really mean the world to me, I would really, utterly appreciate this. ❤️

*UPDATE*
OMG GUYS SO I ACTUALLY MANAGED TO BE ONE OF THE NOMINEES FOR THE "BEST MAGCON FANFIC" CATEGORYYY!! THANK YOU SO SO MUCH 😊💕😭

To vote, go over to thefanfictionawards and comment "+1" next to where my story is listed as a nominee for that category! Voting is unlimited, and if you go vote I thank you so so so much for that. Read the chapter I uploaded near the end of my story named "*THANK YOU- THE FANFICTION AWARDS* for more details!

Again thanks so much for this 💕 just being nominated means the world to me.

***

Hope you have an awesome day!
Xx,
Sara