Cameras and I are Old Enemies

............................
Heyo!
I'm back people! With another chapter. Hope you like it! I still can't stop listening to Mercy on repeat. It's so amazing!

The song for this chapter is "Skyscraper" by Demi Lovato. I'll put it up there!

Enjoy! :)
Xxx,
Sara
............................
Shawn's POV:
"Sadie, are you sure that you are fine?" I ask her, as we enter the empty house.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Thank you." She says, smiling up to me. But I knew that she wasn't right. There was this fog in her eyes, that I knew there was something bothering her.

"Something is wrong. You don't really believe what they wrote, right?" I ask her. She doesn't answer me straight away, and sighs.

"Not all, no. It's just- forget it." She says shaking her head, as we go up the stairs and into her room.

"You can tell me anything, you know that right?" I say, as she stops near her door.

"Yes, I know. Thank you Shawn." She smiles. "Um, look, I'm just going to change into something more comfortable ok?"

"Oh, sure. I'll be in my room." I say, finding it weird that she did so. Normally she just snatched her clothes and went in the bathroom, but I respected what she asked for.

I go to the now mine room, which is the guestroom I used the bathroom whenever I stayed over, that is right across the corridor. After a lot of Mrs. Salvay's insistance, I decided to leave the hotel and stay here. She always stays worried because I always stay here until late (if I didn't crash) and she did not like both the facts of me out at night and using taxis. She says that taxis here aren't very trustworthy, specially at night. And as this would make me really spend as much time as possible with Sadie, I agreed.

As I was entering my room, I hear a melody far away, when I identify a piano. Turning back, I realize it is coming from Sadie's room, and I can't help but go closer to the slightly open door so I could hear it better, curiosity taking over.

She is playing a song that I have heard before, but wasn't remembering from where. She continues playing it, until suddenly she starts singing really softly. That's when I recognize it as "Skyscraper" by Demi Lovato.

Skies are crying, I am watching
Catching tear drops in my hands
Only silence as it's ending
Like we never had a chance
Do you have to make me feel like
There's nothing left of me?

You can take everything I have
You can break everything I am
Like I'm made of glass
Like I'm made of paper
Go on and try to tear me down
I will be rising from the ground
Like a skyscraper
Like a skyscraper

As the smoke clears, I awaken
And untangle you from me
Would it make you feel better
To watch me while I bleed?
All my windows still are broken
But I'm standing on my feet

You can take everything I have
You can break everything I am
Like I'm made of glass
Like I'm made of paper
Go on and try to tear me down
I will be rising from the ground
Like a skyscraper
Like a skyscraper