Glue

.............................................................
Hellooooo :) Happy late valentine's day for y'all!

Hope everything is fine with you guys. So I'm finally here with another chapter! This chapter has something so special in it, it was my first time doing something like this without being forced by school to do it. I had some help from brooklyn_writer_girl , who helped me out with the wording and the structure. Thanks so much for the help!

This chapter's song is "Clay" by Grace Vanderwaal, and don't get me even started on how freaking talented this girl is. Her songs are amazing, her vocals just give me the feels, and she's just an amazing example that dreams do come true. AND SHAWN FREAKING GOT A GUITAR FOR HER AND HE OFFERED TEACHING HER AND OMG I JUST KNOW I WOULD DROWN IF I WAS IN A ROOM WITH THE TWO OF THEM IN IT BECAUSE SO MUCH TALENT PUT TOGETHER WOULD BE TOO OVERWHELMING

ok sorry guys... I can get really carried away

OH! Just a quick warning that I am back to school, so it is more than likely that my updates will be slower. I will be updating "Imagination" soon, I have sooo many ideas! I just hope you guys like them. And for the ones who asked me to do a part 2 to "Free Piano", the imagine is actually an idea I had for a FULL fanfic. I still don't know yet, I have so many ideas. When I finish this I think I will let you guys vote on which idea you want me to carry forwards.

Hope you enjoy this :)

Xxx,

Sara

PS: People I finally have Twitter! Yaaaaayy

If you want to follow me, my user is @HoldinMeHolland (sara a few months later: if anyone is confused it used to be @MendesEvergirl, but I changed because I didn't like it 😅). There I will be mentioning things about my story such as when I will probably update, and just share things that I like, such as things related to Shawn. So yeah that's it...

.............................................................
Sadie's POV:

"One thing. One thing that you wished to do but you didn't because you were scared of what people would thing. Each one of us has to do one until the end of Monday. Deal?"

"Serena, I can't. I don't think I can do this." I was panicking, the mere idea of doing it scaring the crap out of me.

"Don't you want to stop caring?" She asks me, and I could see these flames of determination raging inside her eyes.

"I- I do." I muster.

"Then do it."

Then do it, Serena said to you, Sadie.

But people will hate it. I always mess up things, probably it will make things worse. More and more people will hate on me and then-

Wait. This is exactly it. The reason I'm doing this is to stop caring. And I'm doing the exact opposite right now.

It's for you to finally stop caring; for you to be free, I think to myself. And if it goes well, not only will it may profit you, but it will maybe help others too.

Help others... that's something that always made me happy.

This last thought gave me this bravery I didn't know I had inside of me, and with it, I stand up and get my songwriting notebook from my shelf. I get out my pen, my guitar and sit in front of my piano, and I turn to the page of the last song I wrote, the one I wrote yesterday before I went to Jason's house.

Do it Sadie.

You can do this.

***