Caught in the Act (Finale Part 1)

..............................................................
Hi people!
So I am here with the very last chapter. But well, it is not completely it, as it ended up being a 6000 word chapter. So I decided to chop it up into two parts. Don't worry, I promise I will upload the second part still today, ok? PROMISE. In an hour or two it should be up :)

(I said that I would mention all of the media that belongs to me, and the picture attached is indeed mine, as I took it.)

I hope you enjoy this chapter! I'm not writing a full on text in thanks to you guys because there will still be an epilogue and bonus chapters, but I will say it still here: thank you so so much for all of your support, you guys are amazing, I love you all! I hope you enjoyed this story and enjoy upcoming stories as well! (These will be mentioned here in more detail, don't worry :)
Xxx,
Sara
..............................................................
Sadie's POV:
The first thing I notice when I wake up is the fact that the bed feels cold, and as I open my eyes, I realize why. Where once was Shawn, now was just a pillow, and I was clutching my pillow in my arms instead of him, the way I fell asleep yesterday.

I feel a bit of a sinking feeling, a tad disappointed that he had already left the house today. I thought that maybe he would wait, as it was really our anniversary today and he had his show to perform so we wouldn't be much together, but apparently not. However I shouldn't feel disappointed: Shawn was a morning person, and maybe he went to Radio City already in order to practice one last time before the show.

Finally feeling like I had really woken up, I sit up on my bed, and standing up, I manage to stop myself just in time from tripping on my dress which was sprawled on the floor. To save myself from tripping on it later on, I pick it up, and finding Shawn's clothes too, I dunk them all in the dirty clothes basket.

I walk into the closet, and pick out some Adidas shorts and a random shirt, just for now. Later on I'd choose something better to go and meet with Shawn.

I walk out of the room, when I'm startled with the sound of kitchen utensils clacking against each other, and as I guess it is only the lady that comes over to clean things. However, that's only until I hear the sound of Ed Sheeran's music playing in the background, as I also hear to a beautiful voice singing along to it.

I am surprised to find Shawn's bare muscled back towards me, facing the oven, as he continues to sing and to cook. A helpless smile creeps up to my face at the sight.

I stay there standing, leaning against the doorway, as I watch him cook and sing to "Tenerife Sea" animatedly. At some point Shawn feels my presence and turns around, and throws me that bright smile of his as his gaze meets mine.

"Oh good morning Sleeping Beauty." He teases, before turning back around focusing on what he was doing. I start my way over to him, in order to see what he was up to.

"Good morning. What are you doing? I thought you had left already."

"Pancakes, as I did for you in our first day together and in our anniversary, and just like in any other anniversary we had together. I just thought it would be nice and that you would like it." He says smiling at me, before quickly turning around to pay attention to the food. He then picks up a pancake with his spatula and puts it down on a plate, which was already quite filled. "Of course I wasn't leaving without a word, especially today sweetie. Sorry if I just left, my plan was of waking you up to these."

"Well, I would have understood if you did." I state. I observe him making a pancake precariously, and I could feel my mouth watering already."But thank you so much for this."