Something Princess Adequete

.............................................................
Hey people!
So, here is another chapter! But please, I need your honest opinion. I've been feeling like the story is turning boring? I never meant for the tour part to be so long, but it ended this way, as I wanted to really explore this idea of how it must be going on tour with Shawn: meeting his fans and see all these different places, see his progress ever single day.

When I finish this story, I'm going to make a mega edit of it, and by this I include deleting a bit of the tour part, so I cut the boring parts and the story stays more interesting. What I need to know is: what parts do you think I SHOULD I keep and by no means delete?

I have the plan for this whole story, and all I can say is for you guys please not to give up in this story. In a few chapters there will be a big time jump, and things will change a lot from the now sweet tone the story has been having these last few chapters.

I am really sad that it stayed out boring. I actually was starting to feel like this (writing) maybe was my thing, the thing I have been looking for. But well, of course I had to ruin this somehow, as I always do. I always manage to mess up things no matter how hard I work...

I hope you guys forgive me, and that you haven't lost your interest in this story...
Xx,
Sara
(PS: There are two images in this chapter: the first one DOESN'T belong to me, but the second one does, as I took it with my phone.)
.............................................................
Sadie's POV:
Aaliyah and I sat on her bed showing each other what we had bought at the parks, me already in the skater dress I put on after I took a shower. I didn't know whether the place required formal wear or whatever, and this floral skater dress would be ok for something either a bit more formal or more casual.

After I showed her a Hufflepuff mug I bought, she chuckles. "God you're just as obsessed with Harry Potter as my brother."

"Great minds think alike." I tease.

Three knocks sound at the door, and looking at the time on my phone, I guess it's Shawn. "Speaking of the devil." I uncross my legs from the criss-cross position I was sitting in and hop off the bed, and walk over to the door. I open to find Shawn now in black jeans and a grey shirt, and with him having a small bouquet of flowers in his hands, I get a great feeling of deja vu.

"Thank you Shawn, they are so pretty." I thank him as he hands them to me, and I kiss him on his cheek.

"You look beautiful." He compliments. I still felt to this day so awkward receiving comments like this one, but they always made a bundle of butterflies awaken in my stomach and turned my face red.

"Th- Thanks, but I look the same as usual." It was true. This was nothing out of the ordinary, the only difference was that I made more effort with the makeup and instead of just the usual BB cream, I applied mascara on my eyelashes and made a braided half up half down hairstyle.

"I repeat. You look beautiful." He says with a smile.

I go inside to find some sort of glass or cup to put the flowers in water, and when I finally do, I find Aaliyah at the door looking at Shawn with a stern look on her face, her arms crossed. "I want her back before midnight." She says, and I snort at how she was pretending to be a dad, but quickly turn them into coughs when she glares at me in warning. "No drinking either, and keep your hands to yourself. Can you do that?"

"Yes, yes sir." Shawn answers as if he was a soldier and Aaliyah was his captain. However, Aaliyah doesn't manage to hold it for long, so she ends the acting and we all laugh.