*The FanFiction Awards*

Dedicated to my awesome, amazing, beautiful, illuminated readers.

I'm going to be very very very honest with you.

The very second I saw this? I cried.

In the snaps I sent to my friends I was crying, in the audio I sent too I was sniffling all along. Why? Because I never, in a thousand billion years did I ever think this story would come this far.

And this is all thanks to YOU.

THANK YOU

THANK YOUUU

YES YOU RIGHT THERE THAT IS READING THIS RIGHT NOW.

Even if you didn't go vote for this story, I'm not just talking about this award. I'm talking about what I gained by starting this fanfic, how much I grew with it, with YOU. When I started this  fanfic, I started it because I had an idea and felt like writing it. I never thought that with it I would make such great friends, and have contact with so many people me that support me in ways I never thought I'd ever be supported. Not only you, but I also realized how much support I was receiving from people around me and I didn't even know.

For once here in this book, I don't really have words enough to describe what I'm feeling right now and how grateful I am for each and every one of you. Thank you so so so so much. (imagine this typed ten billion more times). For voting, for getting me here, for reading, for giving me support, for making me crack up with some hilarious (and many times inappropriate) comments.❤️

Thank You.

I already thanked some specific people individually, but if I could tag every and each of you and hug you all I would. Because I can't, so I dedicated this to you. If you go see, I officially dedicated this chapter for you.

Again, Thank you. Any of this wouldn't be possible without you. See that new sticker on the cover?

 See that new sticker on the cover?

Not possible without you. Thank you.

To celebrate, keep an eye out on this story today! There might be a surprise here later on :)

Xxx.

A very grateful, incredibly happy Sara