Empty Home

............................................................
Hello people!

I'm sorry I haven't been updating as much as I hoped I would during this break. I have been having trouble writing, I don't know if this is actually real but I call it an "emotional author's block". I am so attached to this story and it's so close to ending, making something in me not want to end it. But all things need to come to an end right?

And I have been working on my next fanfic, which will be named "Misplaced". It's a Shawn Mendes fanfic in Hogwarts! When I finish this story and its bonus chapters, I will be giving more info on it.

Hope you enjoy this chapter! :)
Xxx,
Sara
.............................................................

Sadie's POV:
"Aaaand here comes Mrs. Mendes!"

"Shut up, Mike." I say rolling my eyes, as I walked over to where my friends were sitting on the bleachers. Everyone was gathered in the school's gym for the usual start of school year assembly.

"We've all been up to news. So you and Shawn are back huh?" Nick asks me, his arm hung around Bree, who leaned in closer to hear to my answer.

I couldn't help but beam. "Yeah, we are." 

"Wait what? Since when?" Bailey asks, only joining in the conversation now and being the slowest to catch up on news.

"Saturday." I say, chuckling at Bailey's usual tardiness.

Yesterday, it being the last day of my holidays, I spent the whole day with him in the hotel room, as he was still incredibly tired from the tour and I wanted to just relax. We spent the whole afternoon doing a marathon of Harry Potter, until I had to go home and get things ready for my first day back to school.

"You know Nick, Sadie got laid." Mike adds in, a smirk plastered on his face.

The smile disappears from mine, as I squint my eyes at Mike. "What the fudge?"

He instantly raises his hands in surrender with my death glare. "That's what I was told."

"Who would tell you such a-" I stop, realizing how Violet seemed to be trying to avoid my gaze.

"Sorry, it slipped. I just said that you guys went to the hotel afterwards, though." She explains, looking at me guiltily. "He was the one that assumed stuff."

I sigh, and turn back to Mike. "Nothing happened, we just talked and-" I stop, noticing that every of my friends eyed me with smirks on their faces, not believing a single of my words even though they were true. "You know what? It's none of your freaking business."

"Ok Sadie, just pretend that we actually believe you." Ella says mockingly. I was just going to ignore her comment, when a news that a little bird told me these holidays made me speak up.

"You know, I also heard that a certain guy broke up with his girlfriend these holidays. You must feel so bad about it, don't you?" I tease, the boy I was talking about being Sean.

Ella knew exactly that I was talking about him, and she tries her best to maintain a nonchalant expression. Everyone knew they always had a thing, and apparently they were close to be an actual thing. That was, until none of them made a move, and somehow in the middle of it, he pops up with a girlfriend. Always wondered why Violet always told Ella how stupid she was? Well, it was all because of this. Because if Ella had actually made a move when she had the chance, things could have gone differently.