Just Do Your Thing

.............................
Hi there!
Sorry that I did not update earlier. This chapter was actually difficult to write, I don't know why.

And I bring you guys bad news. Probably you have noticed that I have been updating this story basically every day for the past month. Thing is, I was on holidays. But my school starts again this Thursday. Therefore, updating will certainly slow down. In the beginning I will still be able to update quite a lot, but when work accumulates, it will change to more a less one or two chapters a week...

Plus, I want to continue my other story, "Nothing is Impossible". If you are a reader, I am so sorry for not updating. I have been having some plot problems, and I want to reorganize myself. But updates will come again soon.

Before we start, I just want to wish Happy Birthday to a very dedicated reader of mine! I'm not sure if she would like to be tagged, but you know who you are! I am really happy to have found you, and to become your friend! And this is not only for her, but to all of you my readers! I am really happy to have found you guys.

Enjoy reading! :)
Xxx,
Sara
.............................
Shawn's POV:
"Shoot! I know I'll get late! Thanks again for helping me, bye!" She says to me, quickly pecking my lips as she held on to the straps of her backpack and then ran to the car.

I couldn't help but laugh at her running figure, her desperate expression being quite funny. Though it had partially been my fault that she might get late.

Yesterday, when both of us went to sleep, we accidentaly ended up talking deep into the night, until we both fell asleep in each other's arms. It were these little moments that made me feel like I was falling even harder for this girl.

However, that was barely three hours ago. When Sadie's alarm went off for the first time, she quickly turned it off, and without even realizing it, we both fell asleep again.

About 5 minutes ago the alarm she has that tells her the time when she is supposed to leave her house went off, and this time we both really woke up, quickly hopping off the bed. I could just go back to sleep, but I felt like I should help her.

While she was in the bathroom, I picked out some clothes for her, which consisted of a pair of jeans, black sneakers and a blue flannel I know she likes. Then, I went downstairs and made her a sandwich, so she could eat in her car. In no time she was downstairs and I gave her the sandwich, which made her beam at me. Her smile made me smile back, as it always does. She flung her arms around me, hugging me.

"Thank you Shawn, you helped me a lot." She said, and I hugged back. That's when she went running to the car.

As I see the car leaving the house, I feel my eyelids weighing down, and I decide that today is not a working out day. I will sleep instead. I start my way back upstairs, when I remember that I need to talk to someone. Sitting on my bed, I lazily take my phone out, and type a message to the girl who I hope has the answer.

Violet: Hey Violet! I feel bad because the last time I texted u was for a favor, as is this time. So sorry about that. It's just that I need your help please. I'm taking Sadie on our first date soon, and I have no clue what to do. As her best friend, can't u kind of get what would be her ideas of the ideal date? It would help a lot! Tell me please if u find out anything! Thanks anyways if u don't.

I send it, and lay my phone on the bedside table, slipping myself under the covers. I quickly feel myself drifting off to sleep, but still feel like something is missing, that could make me feel much better. And I knew that what was missing was Sadie.