Princess

......................................................................
Hey people!
So here is a very long chapter. I'm having a very big problem cutting the chapters short, as I want certain things to happen in each chapter, and they end up being very big. When I cut them, it seems like the chapter was quite uneventful.

I then decided to leave it like this, also as a compensation as I had said to one reader I would probably update before yesterday, and ended up only doing it today.

Please tell me, do you mind these long chapters? Or do they look large and intimadating, making you not want to read it? If it is the latter, I will stop doing so.

^^^ that's his outfit this later this chapter.

I hope you like it, even though it's so long!

Xxx
Sara
.......................................................................
Sadie's POV:

"Sadie!"

Nearly arriving at the joined group of my school, I look over my shoulder and see Shawn, running in my direction. A feeling of relief washes over me. He came.

I stop walking to turn towards him and wait until he catches up with me. He ran very fast, but he didn't show barely any signs of loss of breath. He really is fit. I noticed that he was wearing some black basketball style shorts and a grey tank top.

"I'm so sorry I was in the gym running on the treadmill and then I forgot about the time and then when I checked it again I was already late so I came running but then the elevator took an eternity to arrive so I took the stairs and-" he stops his rapid talk to take in air, after shooting words at me in one go. "now I'm here and you're nearly leaving and I'm so sorry." His eyes tell that he really does look worried that I am mad at him. I wasn't. How can I be?

Okay, I may have been kind of disappointed for him not coming, but I know who he is, so I would completely understand if he did not make it. So I give him a kind, reassuring smile, and shake my head.

"Shawn, really, it's ok. I actually forgot about the gym thing, so I thought you were called to do something or, I don't know, simply did not wake up." He gives a sigh of relief, however the look of guilt still lingers on his face.

"Really Shawn, it's okay." I assure him, and he nods.

"I'm glad about that. But now I can't spend time with you." He looks overhead, and notices that Mrs. Miller is already talking to the group, not noticing my absence. In the meantime, my attention is suddenly drawn to his exposed muscled arms, which are just as defined (or even more) as the few photos in which he exposes them. I would surely be worried to lose them if I were him.

"Is there any way that I can still see you today?" My attention is snapped back to his face instead, and blush when I notice I had been gaping at his muscles. Control yourself Sadie!

He looks at me for a while, waiting for my answer, which took a while to process because of the previous distraction. Once it does, I answer.

"Well, I don't think so... I am pretty sure we are spending the whole day off, dinner included."

"Do you think I could, you know, maybe join you? Well, only if you'd like me too." He asks, which makes me happy. I don't really remember when it was the last time someone actually made an effort to spend time with me. That's because it is probably nonexistent.

"No, of course I'd like you to come. I'll ask the teacher, because I don't know if it's a place with a reservation or not. But I don't think adding a chair would be a problem." I answer, and someone approaches me from behind.