Chapter 13: Jashin, Help Me! I've Been Placed on Team 7!

Nue's POV

"I can't believe you passed!" I cheered. Yesterday, I felt sorry for Naruto because he didn't pass the graduation test. Now, he just got done telling me what happened the day he didn't pass. He says he graduated from Iruka-sensei from learning the Clone Jutsu from a forbidden scroll.

'I can't believe he's the Nine-tailed fox's jinjuriki. That kind of explains the whiskers' I thought happily. "I wonder if we'll be placed on the same team." I said. "Don't worry, Nue-chan! I know we will! Believe it!" Naruto said, smiling. "I still can't believe you passed." I said.

"I still can't believe you kicked Sasuke's butt the other day!" Naruto chuckled. "I can't believe you two are sssso loud!" Kiyoshi hissed with annoyance. I laughed at his hissing. "What's so funny?" Naruto asked, raising a brow. "Kiyoshi says that we're being too loud." I explained.

"You can talk to snakes?!?!"

"Not just snakes. I can talk to all kinds of animals."

"Even Akamaru?!?!"

"Mm-hmm. I just can't talk to bugs."

"That's so cool!"

I laughed and ruffled his hair. "Ne, Nue-chan. Shikamaru said you didn't want to start a fight with Sasuke in the first place. But then, your whole personality changed, What happened?" He asked. I shrugged. "I honestly don't know what happened." I answered.

I really didn't want to start something with Sasuke, but something was telling me to go ahead and fight the guy just to get it over with. What happened there? Am I going bipolar? Am I bipolar? "I'm first!"

I turned around and saw Pinky and Blondie. They were both panting and they looked out of breath. What were they doing? I turn back to face Naruto and saw he had a pink blush across his face. I giggled and ruffled his hair.

In a way, I felt bad for him because Pinky wasn't interested in him at all, and all she cared about was Sasuke. "Hey, Sakura-chan!" He said, standing up. So that's her name. "Move it!" She pushed him out of the way and stopped when she saw me before glaring at me.

I gave her a fake smile with a wink. "Hi, there, Pinky." I said. "What are you doing here? This for people who graduated." She said. "Are you blind? I did graduate." I said as I pointed to the headband around my neck. That made her glare at me even more.

"Hmph." She turned away from me and faced Sasuke who I just now realized he was sitting next to me. I kind of gulped on the inside. I honestly didn't know he was right there. Oh, damn me to hell.

Then, Blondy said that she was sitting next him. All of a sudden, the rest of Sasuke's fangirls appeared and started arguing about who was first and who was going to sit next to Sasuke. I decided to move, not wanting to be a part of this, and went to check on Naruto.

"Are you okay?" I asked, helping him to his feet. He didn't say anything. Instead, he went over to Sasuke and glared at him. "Naruto! Hey, quit glaring at Sasuke!' Sakura yelled. "Ugh! All thessse sssluts ever talk about issss SSSSasuke!" Kiyoshi hissed in annoyance.

I nodded in agreement, then sighed. "Hey, kid. Call Maria and asssk her if sssshe could ruff them up a bit." He hissed, excitedly. "I can't do that. I don't want to cause a scene. Besides, Naruto already has that covered." I said to him.

Kiyoshi was about to argue, but he stopped suddenly. He was staring at something past me. I turned my head and almost screamed. Naruto and Sasuke were... KISSING!!! Kiyoshi and I looked at each other, then burst out laughing.

"There goesss their firssst kiss! I alwaysss knew that Duckbutt wasss gay!" Kiyoshi said between laughs. I held my stomach as I continued to laugh. I was laughing so hard, I began to cry. Sasuke, Sasu-gay. It fits.