Chapter 22: Questions and Pain

I continued to struggle to get out this guy's embrace. But damn, he was strong! "If you want me to let you go, all you have to do is ask." The guy known as Kankuro said as he continued to stroke my hair. I gritted my teeth. Damn bastard! He's toying with me!

I couldn't order Kiyoshi to sick this bastard because my face was buried in his chest. Plus, I'm sure Kiyoshi was enjoying every bit of my situation. Damn snake. "Just let her go, Kankuro." The girl said, obviously irritated.

"All she has to do is ask. What's the harm in that? Besides, I bet she's enjoying this. Aren't you kitten?" Kankuro said with a smirk. 'Like hell I am!' I thought, angrily. He lifted my chin with his finger, forcing me to look at him.

"Just say the magic words and I'll gladly let you go." He said, smirking. I turned my head as I felt my face heat up. "P-Please... let me go." I said, quietly with a frown. Why does this feel embarrassing?

"Hmm? Sorry, didn't quite catch that." He said, tauntingly. I gritted my teeth then shut my eyes. "I said, please let me go!" I said, a bit louder. "That's better." He let go of my waist and I staggered back.

The girl next to him whacked him upside the head. "You didn't have to tease her." The girl said as she frowned at him. She turned to face me. "I'm sorry about that. My name's Temari." She said, holding out her hand.

"Don't worry about it. I'm Nue Houjuu Satori." I said as I shook her hand. "Houjuu?" She repeated. "Yeah." I confirmed. "Hey! Nue-chan!" I heard Naruto call. I turned around and saw him running towards us with Konohamaru and his two companions.

They stopped when they saw me with the other ninjas. "Hey, idiot! What are you doing with them?" Sakura screamed. "Don't call my sister an idiot, asshole!" Iri screamed at her. I face palmed. "Are you alright, Nue?" Iri asked me.

"I'm fine, Iri." I said to her.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

"Are you sure because your face is red."

"I said I'm fine!"

I held the side of my head with one hand and shut my eyes as I felt a pain in my head. This is the same feeling I had back at the Land of Waves. "Nue-chan, are you alright?" Naruto asked. I gritted my teeth as the pain got worse.

"What did you do now, Kankuro?" I blinked and looked up near a tree. Who the hell is that? This guy looked pretty cute. He had short red hair, blue eyes with dark circles around them, some kind of birthmark above his left eye, and he carried a gourd on his back.

Not to mention, he was upside down. I screamed in pain as the pounding in my head got a lot worse than before. "Nue, what's wrong?" Iri asked, panicked. "Maybe she's still sick. Nue-chan did say she wasn't feeling well today." Naruto said.

Well, actually, that was lie. I only said that so I could go home and not be bothered by anyone. The atmosphere here was making me feel weird. I have to get out of here. I pushed past Iri and ran off. I didn't know where I was going. I just wanted to get away from them.

I stopped by an old swing where Naruto was when he didn't graduate. I sat down in the swing and began to... well, swing. But just a little bit.

"You seem down, Nue. Is everything alright?" I looked to my side and Lord Hokage and Okaa-san. "Hi, Hokage-sama. Hello, Okaa-san." I said, emotionlessly. "What's the matter, Nue?" Okaa-san asked me. I stayed quiet for a long time.

"If there's something troubling you, you should tell us. We can't help you unless you talk to us, Nue." Lord Hokage said. He sounds almost like Sasuke. I sighed softly. "My head's been hurting a lot lately. I don't have a fever or anything, and I don't feel sick. It just hurts." I explained.