This is K.Michelle

K. Michelle P.O.V

5 years later...

June 20th

5:40 PM

Five years, doesn't time go by fast. Five years in the making me and Idris son grew, Elijah. Elijah is now five, me and Idris tried Co-parenting and it didn't go as go as well. We fought a lot making problems in Elijah's life, so I cut ends with Idris.

He doesn't even know I'm in Toronto but, Aubrey takes care of Elijah as his own. Ava is now 10 and she is truly a daddy's girl and a diva. Me and Aubrey have been going strong, and we got married two years ago.

We're both happy together and could never be better, spoiling me, treating me like a queen, and showing me off to the world.

I think I'm finally on a good page, and I don't have to question my love anymore. I know Aubrey loves me and I love him too, he is the one that owns my heart, I know he loves me because he proves it me everyday, and his love is real.

Tremaine, I thought our love was real and I didn't know whether he truly loved me enough, and he didn't own my heart. But a piece of my heart belongs to him, I miss him and I pray over him every day.

I still go and put flowers down at his grave. The flash backs of us. The day he took me home with him, the day we first made love, the day he slept with my sister, when we went to Paris, when he proposal.

When I woke up to everything that had happened between us that was fake. And after everything I still had love for him even the night he died.

So to answer all your questions. Who really owns my heart? It's Aubrey but Tremaine with always have a small piece of my heart. This is my story, this is K. Michelle

-I love each and everyone of y'all thank y'all so much for supporting my book and everything. I appreciate y'all so much. Loves to every single one of y'all and don't forget about me. It's ya girl dancer_Jay<3 Loves Laters<3

Comment & Vote PLZ-Dancer Jay<3