New Girl

Sapphire and I was chillin at the shop with the boys. Goliath and Dave was rough housing.
     "Who's winning?" Sapphire asked.
     "I think Goliath is." Dave said as Goliath tackled Dave.
     "Dani." Justin said.
     "Yes, sir?" I turned around and he shot me with the salt gun that I use on the bugs in the shop. Justin and Shawn laughed so hard and Sapphire was laughing so hard she couldn't make a sound.
       "That was my fucking leg!" I yelled. We started wrestling when Shawn told us to quit. We looked up and saw a girl walking in. She had black hair and was a bit taller than me.
     "Who might you be?" Justin asked. Dave stopped playing with Goliath and came over with the rest of us. The girl look at Dave and gave him a flirty smile. He nodded but then stepped closer to me.
     "My name is Lizzy and I wanted to see if I could race for a spot on your list." She said with a smile. She already gave off a bitchy vibe. Sapphire and I was gonna have to break her in and show her who the bosses were around here.
     "Yeah, we have an out of town call out this weekend, so the weekend after that you can call out number ten." Justin said.
     "Thank you." She said. She gave Dave a wink before walking out.
     "I already don't like her." I said.
     "Agreed. She's a bitch." Sapphire said.
     "How do you know that?" Shawn asked.
     "A woman knows!" Sapphire said.
     "My baby sister here looks a little jealous of the way Lizzy was looking at Dave." Justin said.
     "Be seen and not heard." I said. Dave put an arm around me.
     "Oh don't worry. She's not pretty enough for me." Dave said.
     "And my sister is?" Justin said with a disgusted face.
     "Hell yeah." Dave said, making me laugh.
     "Looks like Cupid shot y'all with his arrows!" Sapphire said, shooting an air arrow at us. I flipped her off and we both laughed.
     "So who are we racing this weekend?" Sapphire asked.
     "New Orleans." Shawn answered.
     "Ooooo, Kye Kelley?" I asked.
     "You still got a woman boner for him? You hoeeeeeee." Sapphire joked.
     "You cheating on me?" Dave also joked.
     "Y'all hush!" I said, laughing with everyone. I couldn't wait to see if I could race Kye Kelley.

Y'all like this one? Should dani try things out with Kye before Dave or should she just pursue Dave?