Going Home

"Ready to go home?" Dave asked.
"Yes and no." I said, sitting by my bags.
"Oh, come on." Dave threw me over his shoulder and carried me to the truck.
"But, Dave! My bags!" I giggled.
"I'll get em, don't worry." He said, setting me in the passenger seat and giving me a kiss. He brought my bags out and got in the drivers seat and slapping a hand on my thigh. "Let's get home. I'm missing Goliath." I fell asleep about two hours in.
"Dani!" I heard multiple voices and dog jump on me. I jumped up and saw my family. Sapphire and Azn leaning on each other. Justin and a beautiful girl id never seen before. Farmtruck and Suzy Lou. Shawn and Chuck. I smiled.
"Hey guys!" I gave them all hugs.
"We done for your stuff moved into Dave's house, the paint cabinet included." Justin laughed.
"Awwww, thank ya." I giggled. Goliath kept jumpin up on me and Dave and licking us.
"I missed ya buddy!" Dave said as he kissed Goliath's nose. Sapphire tackled me in a hug and knocked me into the truck.
"I missed my bestie!" She yelled.
"I missed you, too!" I replied. It felt great to be back in Oklahoma again. I missed my family. I missed the Heartbreaker, too! I can't wait till I get to see her!
"Hey, justin, who's your lady friend?" I asked. He smiled and put his arm around her.
     "This is Corey." She giggled and waved at me. I pulled her in for a hug.
      "Oh, come here. Don't be shy!"

Next chapter will be the last chapter until the sequel! The sequel will be called To Hell and Back! And Corey is Brooke3364 ! Did you think I could be in your story and you not be in mine??😂y'all go check that sweet girls story out! Hope y'all liked this one! Love yall!😘😘