Sticky Notes

I woke up in the morning to just Goliath. No Dave. I don't even remember getting into bed! I saw a sticky note on the lamp.
     Good morning, beautiful! I smiled. I walked to the door to see another sticky note.
     Make sure you turn the doorknob, I know how blondes can be. I'm just kidding! I love you! I turned the knob and headed into the kitchen. To see a styrofoam box with another sticky note on it.
     Picked you up some breakfast before I left! It's cow brains and ox tongue! Just kidding again. It's pancakes from mcdonalds!
     "Wow, Dave, so funny." I said. I opened the box and wouldn't you know it, another sticky note.
      The sausage is for Goliath. I repeat, the sausage is for Goliath! Not dani! I picked up the two pieces of sausage and tossed them to Goliath. "Your daddy got you some breakfast too!" I got my pancakes and went to the couch where a sticky note was.
     I love you, beautiful. I giggled and saw a stack of movies with a sticky note on them.
      Look at what I found! I know how much you love these movies. Watch these while I'm gone so you won't miss me so much! I took the note off and I saw the whole Fast and Furious series! These were my all time favorite movies besides Dukes of Hazzard! I would invite Sapphire but she was with Azn all day. I looked at the tv and at the top was a big sticky note with large lettering.
     I WROTE BIGGER SO YOU CAN SEE FROM DOWN THERE! IM JUST GONNA LEAVE THIS HERE BECAUSE I KNOW YOU CANT REACH IT! I LOVE YOU, FIRECRACKER! The tv was mounted on the wall so I was too short. "You jerk." I laughed. Around noon I decided to go to walmart. My truck was I the driveway. Dave must've brought it here. When I went to open my door there was a sticky note.
     Look! You can reach this one! Haha! Anyway, in case you decide to go out I love you and be careful! Don't have too much fun without me. I smiled and started to truck up. It was Dani's day out.

Ha! I got another one in! Hope you liked it! I love y'all😘remember I leave for church camp tomorrow! I'm gonna miss y'all! But just for a week! Don't get in any trouble without me!