Good News

I woke early and got dressed. I was wearing my usual. Premiere jeans, Durango boots (American flag I might add, and one boot since I'm still in a cast) and a t-shirt. I put my hair in a braid. I sat on the couch waiting for Dave to pick me up. I heard the horn and I crutched out as fast as I could. He stepped out of the truck and I gave him a hug.
     "I remember! I remember everything! Our first kiss! The bet! Chuck, Justin, Shawn, Azn! Everyone!" I yelled.
     "That's great, baby girl!" He said. He put his hands on his face and gave me a kiss. "Read to go share the news?" He asked. I nodded my head and jumped in the passenger seat. We got to the shop and I asked Shawn where Justin was.
"In his office." He answered with a weird look. I crutched to Justin's office and knocked on the door. Justin opened and looked at me. I smiled at him.
"What?" He said. I hugged him as tight as I could.
"I remember! You're my big headed brother!" I said. He laughed and hugged back.
"And you're my annoying little sister." He said.
"Fighting words, brother." He smiled and we walked out and told everyone I remember.
"I heard someone remember stuff!" Sapphire called running at me. I giggled as we fell. I looked up and saw Chuck.
"Chucky!" I called, he giggled and Sapphire and I hugged him.
"Wanna go celebratory shopping? We haven't done that in a while." Sapphire and I looked at each other before nodding.
"Dani." Dave said. I went over to where he was.
"Yes." I said.
"Be careful. I love you. Annnnnd, do you wanna go out on a proper date tonight?" He asked. I giggled.
"I would love to." I answered, giving him a kiss before joining my two best buds. Chuck drove, I was in the backseat, and Sapphire was in the passenger seat. I had my casted leg resting on the center console. We rolled up the mall an made our way inside. Chuck never let's us pick where to go, he usually does a good job of finding what we like. We were in Victoria's Secret and Chuck was looking around. Sapphire picked out something she wouldn't even wear, she just likes to see what Chuck would say. Chuck's eyes widened.
     "No, you put that back." He said.
     "But, why. I think Azn would like it." She said.
     "I will not let my girl look like a prostitute. Even if it is for Azn. He ain't no pimp." By this time we were laughing. Chuck picked me out a baggy long sleeved shirt. It was gray and I loved it. Sapphire got some pajamas. We made our way to Rue21 and we went wild. I got a cute jean vest with no sleeves and a pair of premiere jeans.
     "This. Is. You." Chuck said to me, holding up a Lion King shirt.
    "I love it!" I said. Chuck found Sapphire a shirt that said If Monday had a face I would punch it. Which was funny because it was definitely Sapphire's thing. We were eating at Pizza Hut.
      "So, I overheard Dave ask you on a date." Chuck said.
     "Mhmm." I said, taking a bite of my pizza.
     "Ooo! Chuck and I get to help you get ready!" Sapphire said.
      "I think I can get ready." I said.
     "Jeans, boots, and an old t-shirt don't cut it." Chuck said.
     "Ugh! Fine." I groaned.

Woooo, got a chapter in. What should dani and Dave do in their first actual date? Love y'all and hope y'all enjoyed😘