Chapter 4-Party

(Y/N)'S POV:
     A few weeks later the song called "Only Me" got released from us. Today we were shooting a film to create a music video. All of us had make up on our faces and we were in a beautiful forest. We danced and got filmed at different areas and we got a lunch break too, I can't wait to see the music video. At the end of the day everyone was exhausted, but the good news was we got out of work early.

     We all decided to have a party to celebrate our hard work so we went to a party full of people. The music was on full blast, people were drunk, some danced, colors were everywhere, it was crowded, and people looked like they had fun. The BTS were somewhere else in the party and I didn't know what to do so I decided to go to the bar and get a drink. I was too young to drink alcohol so I decided to get juice. As I drank the juice it tasted strange, this is not how juice usually tastes. I looked at it suspiciously, but it tasted good so I drank the whole thing and ordered a second drink. Little did I know I ordered a drink with alcohol that looks like juice.

     After I finished the second drink, everything felt so weird, I felt dizzy, and my legs were shaking. Suddenly a very handsome boy came up to me with a smirk on his face. His face was a few inches from mine and he held my chin up to face him with his fingers.

     "Hello, my name is Minho(random name) what is your name, sexy?"

     I blushed. "My name is (Y/N)."

     "Let's go somewhere private, I'll make you feel good." He said whispering in my ears.

     I blushed. "I-uh-"

     "(Y/N)! Babe! There you are! Where were you?" Jimin said walking towards us.

     Jimin wrapped his arms around my shoulder.

     Jimin eyed Minho. "Do you have any business with my girlfriend?"

     "Uh, no, sorry." He said, then walked away.

     "What were you doing?! That guy was flirting with you." Jimin said.

     I fell and Jimin caught me.

     "I-I-everything is so dizzy after I drank that fruit juice." I said.

     "That's not fruit juice (Y/N), that's alcohol."

     Before I could react I blacked out.

    JIMIN'S POV:
    I held (Y/N) in my arms, she blacked out. She looks so peaceful like an angel while sleeping. I can't believe that she accidentally ordered alcohol and drank it though. I could tell because she reeked of alcohol. After I told the BTS members about this, I headed home with her and I laid her on my bed. I sat next to her and looked at her very gorgeous, beautiful, attractive features on her face. I sighed. I can't have a crush on her too soon can I?

     (Y/N)'S POV:
I slowly opened my eyes, I was still dizzy. I noticed I was in Jimin's room. I turned my head to the right to find Jimin staring at me.

"Wh-What happened?" I asked curiously.

"You passed out so I had to carry you all the way here."

"Oh, I feel so weird right now, why do I feel so happy? Is it because of you?" I said pointing at Jimin.

Jimin looked surprised.

"I mean like seriously! You drive me insane because of your sweetness, your attractive face, and you are just too nice!" I hiccuped and babbled more. "Why do you make me feel so weird and so happy? Not just you, but the whole BTS group!"

Jimin slightly blushed.

"Aw, cute Jimin is blushing!" I said cupping his face.

He stared at me in shock. He looked deep in thought before then he shook his head. He grabbed me warm water and I drank it. After that I got ready to go sleep and of course, I babbled more. Once we got in bed, my body felt hot, like really hot. My cheeks were burning up.

"J-Jimin. . . It's so hot in here."

"Wait what? But it's cold outside! Oh, I must have turned the heater on way too much, I'll change it."

I suddenly took off my clothes leaving me in a black bra and underwear.

"Wh-What are you doing?!"

"What? It's really hot so I decided to take my clothes off, it's not like I'm naked. It's not like we're doing anything bad."

"But still-"

I threw my clothes very far away and I started to fall asleep. I cuddled with Jimin, he hesitated first then stared at me in utter shock.

The next morning I found myself cuddling with Jimin. I stared in shock. Suddenly I noticed myself wearing only a bra and underwear, I started freaking out. Then Jimin woke up, when he saw me, he stared in shock too. I was about to scream until he covered my mouth with his hand, then he let go.

"Wh-What happened? Why am I wearing this? Did we do anything bad last night?" Questions filled inside my mind, then I remembered last night.

"OH MY GOD. DID I SERIOUSLY JUST GET DRUNK, ACTED LIKE AN IDIOT, SAID WEIRD THINGS, TOOK MY CLOTHES OFF IN FRONT OF YOU, AND CUDDLED WITH YOU?"

"Um. . . Yeah, you did."

I shook my head in disappointment. "I'm such an idiot."

I can't believe I actually drank alcohol. I DRANK ALCOHOL!!! Then I had a huge headache.

"Here let me get you some warm water." Jimin said

While he got water, I changed into clothes as quick as I could. When he handed me water I thanked him.

"Do you know what time it is?" I asked.

"9:45 am." He replied.

"Wait what?! We're late! Our boss is gonna kill us!" I said panicking.

"No he won't, I asked him for a day off and he said yes, so it's just gonna be you and me today."

I'm gonna be home with Jimin alone?!
___________________
Hi guys! You might've noticed that I updated two chapters today. Wow that's a lot! Writing more than 2,000 words in a day! I did it just for you guys. It is almost 11 pm and I am still writing. I won't promise this but I might update a new chapter next week! Stay tuned! :)

1076 words
Finished writing: June 29, 2016
Published: July 10, 2016