Chapter 31- Valentines Party

(Y/N)'S POV:
I looked at myself in the mirror. My maroon dress perfectly framed my body, my makeup was done beautifully, and my (H/L) (H/C) hair was curled. I think I'm ready for the Valentines party. I walked out the bathroom to the rest of the BTS members and they were waiting.

Jimin: *eyes (Y/N) from top to bottom* You look sexy. *winks*

Namjoon: *looks (Y/N) from top to bottom* Damn girl, you got a nice-

Jin: *hitting Namjoon and punishing him madly* *acts sweet* I like your dress (Y/N).

Taehyung: You'd look more like a ladybug if you had black poka dots on your maroon dress and if you had antennas.

Suga: . . . [(A/N):Guess what he's doing . . . ]

J-Hope: Your dress is nice! *gives a thumbs up*

Jungkook: I-I-uh, (Y/N), y-you look, w-wow.

We all walked in a limousine and it was about half an hour away. Jimin held my hands and I leaned my head against his shoulder. He is so warm . . . He's my heater now. He noticed I was cold so he wrapped his buff arms around me.

"Babe, you like what you're looking at?"

I snapped out of my thoughts, realizing that I have been staring at Jimin's face the whole time. My cheeks started burning and I hid my face into his chest. He chuckled.

"It's ok babe, I know that you can't resist me."

I hit his arm. "Shut up! I'm not your babe, I was paid to date you and pretend to like you even as a friend."

He faked crying. "Aw, that hurts me a lot."

I flipped Jimin off. That made him smirk. He pulled me towards his chest again and moved his lips right next to my ear.

"Being feisty turns me on. You know what they say, feisty girls are feisty in bed." He cooed.

I scowled.

"Well you know what else they say? Men with big feet have big-"

"Big shoes?" Jimin joked.

"Haha very funny, sure." I said sarcastically.

We finally got to the party and it was huge. Most of the people at the party are kpop stars and actors. I can't wait to meet some new people.

The party was huge and was nicely decorated. There was wine, fruit punch, fruits, salad, steak, and more. Wow. Just wow. Amazing. Grand. Marvelous. Magnificent. Fantas-

"Hey." I heard a voice.

I turned around. It was Max.

"Oh, hey. It's been awhile."

"Yeah. So how's life so far?"

"Pretty good except for all the stress. How about you?"

"I'm doing ok. So wanna collaborate on a song together?"

"Um, I don't know. I'm busy this whole month so I'll ask my boss."

"Cool, let's sit down and have a little chat."

"Ok."

I felt kinda awkward being around Max because I haven't really talked to him for awhile. But anyways, we sat down on the sofa and he scooted closer and closer to me and I was feeling a bit . . . What's the word?

Uncomfortable.

I would try focusing on what he was saying, but I would get distracted.

"I gotta go, my friends are calling me."