Chapter 10-Blindfold Game

The airplane finally landed and we went to our hotel. It was 7:00 pm. The room was spacious. It contained a sofa, three beds, tables, a TV, two bathrooms, kitchen, balcony, and etc.

"Wow! It's large!" I stared in awe.

"Do you know what else is big?" Jimin said seducively licking his lips.

"Oh no. . ." Rap Monster said.

"Uh. . . Um, what?" I asked curiously.

"Your beautiful, large, eyes."

I blushed lightly, I had to. "Th-Thanks."

"Ha! You thought I was gonna say big balls!" Jimin said pointing at Rap Monster.

"Big. . . balls?" I said confusingly.

"Oh (Y/N), this is what I love about you, you're so innocent." Rap Monster said pulling me in.

"Hey! (Y/N) is mine!" Jimin said pulling me out of Rap Monster's arms and into his.

"Geez, I was just hugging (Y/N) in a friendly way."

"Don't get all touchy and too close to (Y/N)." Jimin said being over protective.

"Whatever. You got no jams anyways."

"Hey!"

We already ate dinner already so we planned out where we would sleep. There were three beds so Jimin and I would share one, Suga, J-Hope, and Rap Monster would share one, and V, Jungkook, and Jin would share one.

I went to take a shower, after I finished I tried finding my clothes but I couldn't find it. Oh shoot, I didn't bring my clothes in! How stupid can I be?! I sighed and opened the door. I had a white towel wrapped around my naked body, I was wet, and water dripped onto the floor. Everyone noticed I was only wearing a towel. They stared at me. I blushed of course.

"(Y/N), you're really hot and you're turning me on right now, but only do that around me, don't do that around other guys, only me." Jimin said.

"I forgot to bring my clothes into the bathroom." I said.

I walked to my bag to get my clothes. Everyone was still staring at me. Then Jimin covered me with his body so the other guys would stop staring at me.

"Guys! Stop staring at her boobs!" Jimin said angrily. "(Y/N), your towel is showing off some parts of your boobs and I don't like when guys look at you that way."

I was speechless. "Uh. . . I'm gonna go now, bye!"

I quickly ran to the bathroom with my clothes and slammed the door.

JIMIN'S POV:
All of the guys were shocked after what just happened.

"Did I just see (Y/N) running naked?" Namjoon asked.

"Yeah you idiot and you were staring at her boobs!" I said.

"You don't know that and who are you calling dumb? I have an IQ over 140 and I am one of the smartest people in the world!"