Chapter 33-My Little Pony

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Make sure to read what I said all the way on the bottom of this chapter.

(Y/N)'S POV:
After I showered I put on my clothes and I walked out to my room to see Jimin.

On the bed.

Doing something I'd never expect.

That traitor.

I can't believe he would do that to me. I thought he loved me. I'm his girlfriend! But I guess not. He used me all along. I'm done with his sick tricks. I'm going to kill him! I guess I was his side chick all along and I wasn't his "only one." That cheater!

I stomped to the bed angrily and looked at Jimin in the eyes.

"It's not what it looks like." He said with fear in his eyes.

"IT IS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE! HOW COULD YOU? YOU TRAITOR! YOU WATCHED IT WITHOUT ME! IS THAT YOUR GIRLFRIEND THAT YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME WITH? WERE YOU JUST USING ME ALL ALONG TO WATCH IT ON MY DEVICE? IS THAT MORE IMPORTANT THAN ME? DO YOU THINK THAT AFTER THE SHOWER INCIDENT PLUS THIS INCIDENT WILL MAKE ME FEEL BETTER? YOU PROMISED ME YOU WOULDN'T WATCH IT WITHOUT ME!"

"I'm so sorry babe, I accidentally pressed it and I paused it at 0:06. I didn't mean to, it was an accident. It's not what it looks like."

"THAT WAS THE 345th EPISODE OF MY LITTLE PONY! YOU ARE CHEATING ON ME WITH THE SHOW?!"

He laughed. "Sorry."

I shook my head disappointedly at him, then I laughed. He hugged me and gave me a kiss. I sat beside him and watched My Little Pony. We sang the song together so loud that Jin had to shut us up by taking out his pan.

V walked in and begged to watch the Barbie show, but we said no. My Little Pony was the best show ever! Then J-Hope joined and asked to watch Dora the Explorer.

We said no. My Little F*cking Pony rocks.

Rap Monster walked in and asked us to watch Teletubbies.

Hell nah.

Well maybe . . .

But hell nah.

Then lastly, Jungkook came in.

"What do you want to watch now Jungkook?" I asked in a bored tone.

"Porn."

We all blankly stared at Jungkook for a long time.

"What?" Jungkook asked confusingly.

"LET'S WATCH IT!" Jimin screamed.

So we watched porn and the boys jerked off while watching it.

. . .

Yeah.

Just kidding, we never watched it and we were still giving Jungkook a blank stare. Then we continued watching My Little Pony like nothing ever happened. Now the whole group is watching My Little Pony.

If you haven't noticed why Suga hasn't been talking, you should take a guess.

Suga fell asleep watching My Little Pony. Ain't that just amazing? He fell asleep on my/Jimin bed. Note my sarcasm.