Chapter 22-The Idol Show Part 1

Jimin and I were composing a song together. It was a song about a girl and a boy who love each other and want to be together but things keep blocking their love and things get complicated. The song was called "Complicated Love." After we finished composing we had to practice our dance together. Our chests were so close that I could hear my heart beating fast.

     Two weeks later we worked on a music video for "Complicated Love," After filming we had a break. We sat down on a bench and my head rested on Jimin's shoulders.

      "I'm so tired." I said.

     "Me too." Jimin replied.

     He made me sit on his lap so I did. I was embarrassed, my face was flushed.

     "You're so cute (Y/N)."

     I covered my face. "Stop it!"

     He removed my hands and kissed my cheek. I touched the spot on my cheek where he kissed me. Jimin laughed at my reaction.

     A few weeks later the music video was released and the song went viral. Soon only Jimin and I had to perform on stage. The manager called us to perform at a place in Seoul. We had our makeup done and they picked the clothes for us. Lots of people were there and they shouted our names, they shipped me and Jimin but they didn't know that we're already dating.

     We performed on stage and our voices sounded so good together. My heart would still beat around him no matter how many times I've been close to him. I felt my heart beat the moment we danced together. I almost fell until Jimin caught me, I smiled at him and we continued our dance. Many people didn't know that we made a mistake. They all screamed and applauded us in the end. We bowed and left the stage.

     I was in the back stage sweating and drinking water. I was exhausted.

     "Thanks for saving me Jimin."

    "No problem, anything for my cute girlfriend."

     I punched him playfully. When we got to the dorm everyone was at the table waiting for us to join dinner. Taehyung, Jungkook, and Hoseok ran to me to give me a hug. They squeezed me tightly.

"(Y/N)!!! You're back!!!" They yelled.

"Guys! Stop it you're squishing me!" I said.

They still hugged me. Jimin suddenly pulled me out of their hugs and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Stop hugging her, she's mine." Jimin said.

      I giggled. "Stop it guys."

     "Come and join us." Jin said.

     We all sat down and ate dinner. After dinner we heard a knock on our door and we opened it. It was our manager.

     "Hello, there is a show that you'll be in and here is the information." He handed us a card with the information.

     He left us and we watched as he walked away, slowly disappearing down the halls. I read the card.

     Meet us outside the building at 8:00 am and we'll pick you up. Also dress up nicely, you're going to be on a show.  -Manager