Chapter 37-Trust

We sat on the bed and talked. Suddenly, Jimin's phone rang and it read "My Only One True Love." Wait, but I didn't call him . . .

Is he cheating on me?!

We all faced Jimin and he looked nervous.

"Jimin, tell me what's going on?" I tried to say as calmly as I can.

"L-Look, jagiya, I can explain."

"What the heck?! Explain this right now!"

***

(Y/N)'S POV:
"Look, the caller ID is Jungkook."

We all blankly stared at him.

"What?" We all said in unison.

"I knew it! You actually love Jungkook!!!" Taehyung screamed.

Looks like someone is jelly . . .

Just kidding.

"I'm sorry jagiya."

"Don't even call me that! Call me your side chick, how about that!" I exclaimed.

"Let me explain, please side chick."

I glared at him.

"Well, you told me to call you that." He shrugged.

"Just get on with it it." I snapped.

"Well, um . . . So people started shipping Jungkook and I and we both joked about it so we named each other that even though we're both straight."

I blankly stared at Jimin for a few seconds and was dumbfounded. Jimin nervously laughed and pulled me into his warm embrace.

"JIMIN DON'T DO THAT EVER AGAIN! YOU SCARED ME TO DEATH!" I hit him playfully.

"I'm sorry jagiya." He made a cute face and kissed my cheek that was very close to my lips.

After that "drama," we went to sleep.

***

I woke up and it looked like it was nighttime still. I looked around to see Jimin, J-Hope, and Taehyung sleeping peacefully. I turned to see Jimin not there. Where is he?

Then I heard a noise of a girl moaning very loudly on the sofa.

"Ah, Jimin~"

"Uh, yes baby."

"Jimin! Go faster!"

"I am baby."

I looked and saw Jimin and a random girl hitting it off and kissing in front of me. I felt heartbroken and betrayed. He cheated in front of me?!

When he turned around and saw me, he smirked.

"I thought we had something special." I said.

"We never did, side chick."

That was the last words I heard him say.

***

I was on bed and it was morning. I saw Jimin sleeping with me beside him. I sighed in relief that it was just all a nightmare. I realized Jimin's clothes were all scattered on the floor and the boxers were the only thing remaining on his body.

Hm, strange.

I shrugged it off and went to eat breakfast and I sat on the sofa. I sat on something. It was a bra that didn't belong to me. Strange . . .