Chapter 42-Pee Pee

Jimin took off his underwear to show his pee pee and the door opened.

I thought Jimin locked it?!

***

WARNING: RATED R!!! SEXUAL CONTENT THAT CONTAINS LICKING LOLLIPOPS, HOLDING HANDS WHICH LEADS TO PREGNANCY, HARD TOY BALLS, AND KISSING!!! :o

Enjoy! :)

(Y/N)'S POV:
The door opened to reveal all the members.

"Could you guys be more quiet please?" Rap Monster said.

"I need my beauty sleep." Jin said.

"Just shut the f*ck up, especially you Jimin."

When they went all the way into the room, their eyes were wide open. I hid underneath the blanket sheets with a blush plastered on my face. So was Jimin.

The members all stared at Jimin's (big/average/small/idc) pee pee. They all erupted in laughter.

"HAHAHA your d*ck is so small!" Rap Monster said.

"Dirtyeu! Oh my-Oh my-my hearteu is-my hearteu is-" J-Hope exclaimed then ran away.

"Hip hop is dead." Suga said.

"Mine's bigger." Jungkook said blankly.

"I'm just gonna leave." Jin said and left.

"Bwi has bwigger pee pee than you," V said casually. "And why is Jimin blushing? People are weird."

Then V left the room. The rest of the members left except for Rap Monster.

"I feel bad for (Y/N) because you have a small d*ck. I bet she can't even feel it inside her."

"Shut up!" Jimin snapped.

"Keep it low in here and use some condoms kids. Jimin probably can't wear the condom because his d*ck is too small," He threw a box of condoms at us that he randomly had. "And Jimin, you got no jams."

He left the room.

Author: No matter what size Jimin's pee pee is, the other members will still make fun of him just because he's the shortest. Because ppl say that short ppl have short pee pees but it's not always true.

We blankly stared at each other.

"Jimin, you didn't lock the door?"

"Uh, you must've locked it first then I must've unlocked it."

"Oh right, I forgot."

"So, let's continue business, shall we?"

He took off the blanket that I used to hide my naked body and he continued kissing my lips, down to my neck, and the boobs that were exposed from my bra. He unclipped the bra and sucked on my nipples and I moaned. He straddled me and our knees rubbed each other's abdomens. Jimin took my underwear off and licked deeply into my womanhood.

"Ahh, Jimin~" I moaned quietly.

"Not too loud (Y/N)."