Chapter 12-Bangtan Bomb

Since it was Summer we had a short Summer Break in Los Angeles, we only had one day off because we had to do the Bangtan Bomb for the ARMYS to watch. We decided to go to a swimming pool to go swim.

I wore a blue bikini and I was putting sunblock on myself. Suddenly a familiar pair of arms wrapped around my waist making me shiver.

"Hey (Y/N), do you need help putting on sunblock?" He whispered seductively in my ears.

     "Uh-Uh no-no thanks." I said stuttering.

     "Come on, I won't do anything bad."

     "F-Fine."

     He smirked. He got the sunblock and rubbed it against my back. His smooth hands ran slowly through my skin causing me to shiver and slightly blush. I seriously need to stop blushing. I was facing him while he was putting sunblock on me. His hands went down my waist and he touched my butt. I quickly pushed him.

"JIMIN! YOU PERVERT!!! YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T DO ANYTHING BAD!!!" I screamed at him.

Jimin smirked. "I didn't do anything bad, you said to help you put on sunblock and I did."

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever."

Everyone in BTS watched us. I just realized that and I looked around me. All eyes were on me. I pretended that I didn't notice it and I continued putting sunblock on me until I finished.

"Jimin! Stop being a pervert around (Y/N)! That's disrespectful, especially in public! That's not the right way to treat a lady." Jin said walking up to him.

"Go to time out! Now! You're lucky that they can cut this part out of the bangtan bomb!"

"B-But I'm a grown man!" Jimin said whining.

"You're not to me. So go to timeout for 5 minutes mister! Do not disobey me."

Jimin rolled his eyes. "Fine eomma(mom)."

Jimin dragged his legs to the corner and sat there pouting. Everyone laughed.

"Thank you Jin." I said.

"Your welcome. Hey do you mind if I hang around you and Jimin so I make sure he doesn't do anything bad to you?"

"I don't mind. You can hangout with me anytime." I said giving him a warm smile.

We all went swimming, well, except for Jimin, he was in timeout. We all had to carry Suga in the pool because he was too lazy to go swim. Suga got tired so he rest his head against the nearest shoulder, which was mine.

"Suga, Suga, wake up." I said shaking him.

"No, it's your guys fault for making me swim."

Suddenly he wrapped his arms around me pulling me in and using me as his pillow.

"S-Suga-"

"Shh, shh, you should be honored to have I, The Great Swagilicious Suga to make you as my pillow."

Right as he said that Jimin ran as fast as a cheetah towards us.