Chapter 23-Big Bang

"Work, work, work is all we have today!" I complained while working on my work.

"Work, work, work, work, work, you see me I be work, work, work, work, work, work-"

     "Shut up." I said, interrupting  Taehyung.

     "Ok," Taehyung replied. ".
. . Work, work, work, work, work, work, work-"

     I covered my ears with my hands to block out the sound. "Ugh, now you have the song stuck in my head thanks to you."

     "Your welcome." Taehyung said giving me a box-shaped smile.

     We were all in the room doing work together. Everyone was focused and concentrated and the room was filled with complete silence. A few hours later our boss came in.

"Good job guys! You guys did well on the Idol Show! Also, it's almost time to leave for the Big Bang concert. Are you all excited?"

     We all nodded our heads and said yes. He came in to check on us then he left. After work, we went to our home to change our clothes. Some of us didn't change at all. After changing, we walked into the limo and it drove off.

"Aren't you so excited to meet G-Dragon, Jungkook?" I asked him.

"Yes! I can't wait to meet him! He's the idol I look up to!" Jungkook said smiling widely.

"Even you look up to him when he's smoking?" Namjoon asked.

"Maybe," Jungkook said hesitantly. "Just kidding, but he's still an idol I look up to."

"I'm so glad that (Y/N) answered truthfully or else we wouldn't be here now driving at the Big Bang concert!" J-Hope said.

Everyone agreed with him.

"Well, telling the truth is easy, unlike some of you. . . " I teased.

     Some of them scratched their heads nervously and some just didn't give a crap.(like Suga) When we got to the concert we walked out of the limo one by one to the front seat. Everyone fangirled when they saw us walk in. They shouted our names.

"BTS! I LOVE YOU!"

"JIMIN!"

"SUGA I LOVE YOUR SWAG!"

"JIN YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!"

"JUNGKOOK MARRY ME!"

"(Y/N)!!! EEEEEEEEEEEH MY FAVORITE MEMBER!!!"

"V YOUR SO FUNNY!"

"RAP MONSTER OMGGGGG!!!"

"J-HOPE YOUR MY LOVE!!!"

We sat in the front and we were all excited to watch the concert. We saw G-Dragon, TOP, Taeyang, Seungri, and Daesung.

"I LOVE YOU G-DRAGON!!!" Jungkook screamed.

We all laughed at him. They played BANG BANG BANG, Let's not Fall in Love, Bae Bae, and more. As I enjoyed watching, I rested my head on Jimin's shoulder. I forgot I was in public and that people might think we're dating, but friends can do that too right? When I looked at all of BTS's faces, their faces all lit up and were filled with excitement. Seeing them happy made me happy too. Then when G-Dragon came to give us high-fives, I raised my hand up and felt his touch. We made eye contact and he gave me a sweet smile. It was all playing in slow motion. Then he passed by and high-fived Jimin next. Jungkook screamed in a high-pitched voice when G-Dragon high-fived him.(even tho Jungkook wouldn't do that in real life) They are all obsessive crazy, big fans of Big Bang, not like I'm judging or anything.