Chapter 13-Just Friends

I was in the airplane with the rest of the members getting back to South Korea. I missed Los Angeles, but maybe I'll visit it again, who knows. I sat in between Jimin and V.

     "Hey (Y/N)." V said.

     "Yes?"

     "Did you watch the video of me wearing a lady bug costume?"

     "No, I didn't know that you did. Can I see it?" I asked.

     He showed me the video on his phone, I laughed very hard.

     "Oh my gosh is that you? I love the costume on you!" I said laughing.

     "Thanks."

"So, why are you dressed as a ladybug?" I asked curiously.

"Who wouldn't want to wear it?"

"Um. . ."

"Me." Jimin said.

V gasped loudly. "What did you say?"

"You heard me."

"That's not nice. Ladybug is sad now."

"It's ok V, Jimin's just upset about something that I don't know about."

"Just call me Taehyung and thanks for making me feel better and for being a nice person." He said.

He suddenly hugged me in a cute way.

"Isn't it obvious?" Jimin said pouting.

"What?" I said confusingly.

"You forgot to kiss me yesterday. You said when we got back to the hotel we would kiss."

"Oh, Jiminie I'm so sorry." I said hugging him.

"But we can't do it here in public."

Jimin sighed. "I know. How about when we get back to the dorm?"

"Sure."

Jimin went back to smiling which I liked more. Once we arrived to our dorm we brought our stuff in and we unpacked our stuff. We had a day off since we had to unpack our stuff. I was in the room unpacking my clothes, bathroom supplies, souvenirs, and etc. About an hour later I finished packing, I rested on my bed. Suddenly the door opened and someone walked in. It was Jimin.

     "Hey (Y/N)." He said joining me on the bed.

     "Hey Jimin."

     "So about the kiss?" He said having a smirk formed in his lips.

     "Oh, right."

     Jimin pushed me against the wall, wrapped an arm around my waist, and he lifted my chin to face him. Our bodies were touching and our lips were only a few centimeters away.

     "You look so cute when you blush (Y/N)."

    I looked in another other direction not wanting to make eye contact. He lifted my chin up again and made me face him.